seanfittybread & diseased

This man is a ddosing genus.

Make cartels better again by: Buffing orcas ( these things are fucking paper ). Buff ifrits ( paper tanks ). Remove quilins ( too op )

Make holding cartels exponentially better the longer you hold them as in hold arms/drug for 1 hour straight and recieve 50k + all other money made by drug sales. every hour after is doubled so like this . Bad blood holds meth for 1 hours = 50k 2 hours = 100k 3 hours 200k. since there are only 2 servers this will give gangs a reason to actually contest cartels and hold them. 

Remove seatbelt shit. I swear you lose hp just by driving.

get rid of alot of this pointless shit like oil / rubber. and skiptracer base. 

make cop bullets actually balanced not 6.5 one shotting rebels.

bring back dp missions being good. like honestly at this point i think people just want to play and have fun shouldn't really be about the money anymore because most of the veteran players are already rich af so allow noobs and lazy fucks like me a passive way of just making some money instead of having to deal with meth 24/7.

give more incentives for cartels / banks / feds.

remove vans from feds jumping into the fed. bring back deerstands. more $ for banks. more $ for feds. 

only reason ( only experience we have ) bad blood had so much tempo/reasons to play is because you could do feds and banks and give everyone in you gang enough money to play on for a few days. now its dogshit money unless you only have like 4-5 people.

biased pov from a rebel / cartel player but honestly the list above is things where the server was at its peak and now i feel there is a less of a skill cap as there ever was so rebel v cop is alot more balanced than it was in the BB era, so i think we just revert alot of these changes.

any criticism or feedback is appreciated. we want the best for the new asylum and just throwing out ideas to make it better.

Just now, Diseased said:

as in hold arms/drug for 1 hour straight and recieve 50k + all other money made by drug sales. every hour after is doubled so like this . Bad blood holds meth for 1 hours = 50k 2 hours = 100k 3 hours 200k. since there are only 2 servers this will give gangs a reason to actually contest cartels and hold them. 

+1 Maybe different money values if gangs begin to hold on to it forever and become infinitely rich

Just now, Diseased said:

Skiptracer is like rebel outpost for Bounty hunters, oil and rubber and used for crafting why would you remove that? 

Just now, Diseased said:

increase in price of gold bars would be nice and banks need a buff too but cartels give you money just for having it that is a passive way of making money 

Just now, Diseased said:

bring back dp missions being good. like honestly at this point i think people just want to play and have fun shouldn't really be about the money anymore because most of the veteran players are already rich af so allow noobs and lazy fucks like me a passive way of just making some money instead of having to deal with meth 24/7.

scotch is a good passive way of making money if you have a house near athira 

Just now, Diseased said:

Remove quilins ( too op )

im too poor to pull 130k sport hatch so a quiln is the 2nd best option 

Big Fred likes this
Just now, Ba-KA said:

cartels in 2019 on asylum FUCKEN YIKES

im trying. but i also threw in cop v rebel things as well. i know a lot of people don't like playing in "gangs" but i feel thats where the main/dedicated playerbase comes from is when you get people making groups / friends to play the game together and actually be rewarded by playing with friends instead of penalized. 

Kitui and Google™ like this
Just now, Diseased said:

im trying. but i also threw in cop v rebel things as well. i know a lot of people don't like playing in "gangs" but i feel thats where the main/dedicated playerbase comes from is when you get people making groups / friends to play the game together and actually be rewarded by playing with friends instead of penalized. 

oh im just fucken with you 

1 hour ago, Diseased said:

seanfittybread & diseased

This man is a ddosing genus.

Make cartels better again by: Buffing orcas ( these things are fucking paper ). Buff ifrits ( paper tanks ). Remove quilins ( too op )

Make holding cartels exponentially better the longer you hold them as in hold arms/drug for 1 hour straight and recieve 50k + all other money made by drug sales. every hour after is doubled so like this . Bad blood holds meth for 1 hours = 50k 2 hours = 100k 3 hours 200k. since there are only 2 servers this will give gangs a reason to actually contest cartels and hold them. 

Remove seatbelt shit. I swear you lose hp just by driving.

make cop bullets actually balanced not 6.5 one shotting rebels.

remove vans from feds jumping into the fed. bring back deerstands. more $ for banks. more $ for feds. 

only reason ( only experience we have ) bad blood had so much tempo/reasons to play is because you could do feds and banks and give everyone in you gang enough money to play on for a few days. now its dogshit money unless you only have like 4-5 people.

biased pov from a rebel / cartel player but honestly the list above is things where the server was at its peak and now i feel there is a less of a skill cap as there ever was so rebel v cop is alot more balanced than it was in the BB era, so i think we just revert alot of these changes.

any criticism or feedback is appreciated. we want the best for the new asylum and just throwing out ideas to make it better.

I agree with the orcas and ifrits but Quilins aren`t too op they are just too cheap removing quilins would be a mistake Olympus fights have died since they are removed people can actually aim now so driving a hatch/suv is certain death you actually need fingers to kill quilins not just spray at a hatch/suv as its a guaranteed kill 

That cartel idea is somewhat good but could be broken as large gangs will have no problem holding it 24/7

I agree with more money from banks but the money from a fed isnt too bad to be honest

I dont think vans should be removed as they are pure paper you can shoot straight through them as long as they add deerstands back this gives players somewhat a chance to deal with vans 

Attacking cartels is a nightmare atm, since quillins and prowlers are just used as portable barricades. You used to be able to know the different caps and where you could push to take out different positions, now you are forced to slam some guy on tree rock who has made himself a bunker out of quillins. 

1 hour ago, Schiang said:

Attacking cartels is a nightmare atm, since quillins and prowlers are just used as portable barricades. You used to be able to know the different caps and where you could push to take out different positions, now you are forced to slam some guy on tree rock who has made himself a bunker out of quillins. 

^ remove the side doors on the qilins or make them cost 30-40k a piece but if you do either of those revert there baseline storage to 150 again because let's be honest, the handling of the other stuff is shit.

Maaqs likes this
3 hours ago, Nagidal said:

Skiptracer is like rebel outpost for Bounty hunters, oil and rubber and used for crafting why would you remove that? 

increase in price of gold bars would be nice and banks need a buff too but cartels give you money just for having it that is a passive way of making money 

Scotch really isn't that passive, people claim it is but it isn't, On server one all 5 of my house slots are in Abdera. I am making 160K each restart. That means I need to make 160 new make scotch each restart to stay on schedule. I have to either buy 160 barley or pick it. Then I need to transport all the supplies to my house. Then process it and switch it out. This overall takes around 45-60 minutes. Thats 1/3 of the restart being used for scotch. The good thing about scotch, is that there is very little risk and it doesn't require a ton of time to do a huge run unlike meth and it sells for a shitload. I would love to do DP missions for money I really enjoy driving.

Big Fred likes this
14 minutes ago, Connor1959 said:

Scotch really isn't that passive, people claim it is but it isn't, On server one all 5 of my house slots are in Abdera. I am making 160K each restart. That means I need to make 160 new make scotch each restart to stay on schedule. I have to either buy 160 barley or pick it. Then I need to transport all the supplies to my house. Then process it and switch it out. This overall takes around 45-60 minutes. Thats 1/3 of the restart being used for scotch. The good thing about scotch, is that there is very little risk and it doesn't require a ton of time to do a huge run unlike meth and it sells for a shitload. I would love to do DP missions for money I really enjoy driving.

You right dude. Meth is better than scotch right now. A hatchback sport of meth is 52k.

Google™ likes this
5 hours ago, Schiang said:

They will just be replaced by box trucks 

14 hours ago, Nagidal said:

I don’t agree with gold bars needing a buff. There is an infamy talent to gain 25% more on the sale of illegal goods (gold bars included) which is already a huge increase. Besides finding someone with that talent isn’t too difficult.

Xavorey and Nagidal like this