85 cap????

Just now, Bread said:

Bruh just be like a normal person and spam the fuck out of that enter key

why spam when you can just 

Please Report me to an Admin.  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
Please Report me to an Admin.  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#IfWinActive, ahk_class Arma 3 
~NumLock::Suspend, Toggle

LShift::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, LShift, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 50
}

trust me i've been spamming in for the past 20 minutes with this

Innate, skrood and GravL like this
Just now, Fudger said:

why spam when you can just 

Please Report me to an Admin.  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
Please Report me to an Admin.  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#IfWinActive, ahk_class Arma 3 
~NumLock::Suspend, Toggle

LShift::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, LShift, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Enter}
Sleep, 50
}

trust me i've been spamming in for the past 20 minutes with this

reported for hacking

We lowered the cap to allow the server to "catch up" on the process it's getting stuck on.  It seems once we get over 90 players toward reboot we noticed the server would become more and more unstable.  We saw significantly less problems at 85.  So in the meantime while we clean and optimize code, that is from 2016, we will keep the cap at 85.

At this time, Server 3 has none of the needed changes to make it possible.  We also have to review the Precinct system which we uprooted to S1 and S2 only.  Allow us time to devise a plan for P3 (peak hour only or possible permanent). 

We apologize for the inconvenience, obviously.  But we never expected things to turn around so quickly for us.

Mason, BlackShot, Rafael and 9 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

We lowered the cap to allow the server to "catch up" on the process it's getting stuck on.  It seems once we get over 90 players toward reboot we noticed the server would become more and more unstable.  We saw significantly less problems at 85.  So in the meantime while we clean and optimize code, that is from 2016, we will keep the cap at 85.

At this time, Server 3 has none of the needed changes to make it possible.  We also have to review the Precinct system which we uprooted to S1 and S2 only.  Allow us time to devise a plan for P3 (peak hour only or possible permanent). 

We apologize for the inconvenience, obviously.  But we never expected things to turn around so quickly for us.

Just make me CoP on P3 and I will sort things for you. You can thank me later.

Clint Beastwood likes this

you could do like tanoa and make S3 an open precinct

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

That would mean you actually have to play the game and be available. 

I play the game, or sort of, while I fix the stupid sound issue I have. Still I play it

And... you know... have arma 3 installed.  

Its installed, it just oent work the way its supposed to