Game content?

Is anyone else still hungry for new content?

In my opinion skins aren't classified as what I would call content.

Game content to me are things that will alter the game as we play it.

New guns, higher caliber, explosives such as c4 charges would be amazing. Imagine laying charges as traps for cartels. Would def make you change your rush tactics.

LRPS - I have almost 4k hours on this server since 2015. If people can't hit shit 400m away with a rco/arco. There is no way in hell they magically going to be more accurate because they can see further away.Potato is what potato does, with or without. Point is. Its going to stir the pot and make for a new experience. If it was added even as a test on just one server. Your not going to see much of a difference. Bullet travel is a mother fucker. Try hitting a ifirit over a 1k away whiles its in full speed.

New Vehicles - Remember that beautiful bus and motorcycle's of Aussie? great times.

Everything can be balance with the price of the item. Its a no brainer that if sui vest were 10k, we would all have 20 of them and you would see vest go off every day all day. Would be fun, but its balanced by its price tag, which lowers its use. Don't want to see a lot of LRPS, then make them 20k a piece (random number off the top of my head) I would be pisst and picky on what I use a 20k scope for.

Edited by Canna
10 hours ago, Canna said:

Potato is what potato does, with or without

This made me legitimatelly laugh. P90s= Content for Kavala. Accessible through controlled turfs and rebels. Since the mags are so unique there is no carry over between guns therefore it'll be "harder" to supply ammo. 

This is just my 2 cents in things I would enjoy. 

We can't all like the same things. I might like blondes you might like brunettes.

What content WOULD you like to see?

What would make 3.0 last another 5+ years. 

Instead of  bashing everyone's ideas how about we collectively come up with some content related things for our god's to consider.