Any Avid Coin Collectors?

Twinkie

I was wondering if anyone had any experience getting coins graded, PCGS or NGC. I have a rare euro coin that I don't know who I should use, or if it would be worth it even to get it graded as I've not got an idea of what it would cost to get it graded. If anyone has any experience with one of the companies, let me know on which one I should use. 

Just now, Twinkie said:

I was wondering if anyone had any experience getting coins graded, PCGS or NGC. I have a rare euro coin that I don't know who I should use, or if it would be worth it even to get it graded as I've not got an idea of what it would cost to get it graded. If anyone has any experience with one of the companies, let me know on which one I should use. 

Rare euro coins are REALLY rare so make sure its actually what you think it is before hand.

Twinkie likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Rare euro coins are REALLY rare so make sure its actually what you think it is before hand.

It's a DAV-2283, I know what it is. But, it only took me 20 mins to find it, on the 3rd try :3. Also, I think it would go under the rare cat if I were to try to ship it off to get graded, I need some clarification on it as well. New to trying to get coins graded. 

Edited by Twinkie
graded not sold.
57 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

It's a DAV-2283, I know what it is. But, it only took me 20 mins to find it, on the 3rd try :3. Also, I think it would go under the rare cat if I were to try to ship it off to get graded, I need some clarification on it as well. New to trying to get coins graded. 

That coin from what i have found is not a "euro" coin, its a European coin from Germany, which is why i said REALLY rare to begin with. It looks like it goes for anywhere between 400 to 1700 so might be worth a grade.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Twinkie likes this