20 minutes ago, massi said:

This one guy in Kavala was hosting a betting game where he would say 'hey google random number between 1 and 10' where if you got between 1 and 5 he would win and if you got 6 or above you'd win. 

it would be better to do 55x2is what we called it in another game where you had to roll above a 55 to win x2 profit.

2 minutes ago, Juan Lei said:

This could be a nice addition to the server, but right now i hope the main focus is the server stability tbh, doesn't matter how many features you add to a server, if the server crashes over and over again.

Dude you're a genius, they were obviously gonna stop all development focus on stability/performance and focus on gambling instead, but after seeing this they hopefully won't.

1 hour ago, Google™ said:

Dude you're a genius, they were obviously gonna stop all development focus on stability/performance and focus on gambling instead, but after seeing this they hopefully won't.

Dude im glad u can tell im a genious my dude i appreciate it maybe we can hang out and be forum buddies 

I was more implying that even if its a good idea now is not the best time to be looking for new ideas to add to the imstable servers and wait for the shit to get foxed

6 hours ago, Smee said:

Bring in gambling to asylum, 

• BlackJack

I've actually started on a very rough blackjack script.  Its mostly just getting cards to appear on your screen right now, but once I finish these two scripts I'll probably start back on it.

Edited by Destrah