Easy Fight

Just now, Stratego said:

why is that a bad thing when the gang you are asking to fight with is outnumbered 16 to 8? I would always join the underdog. nothing special about any gang so dont flatter yourself

Just now, pr0digyt said:

If there's a large fight going on where one team is significantly outnumbered, of course we'll offer to pad the losing team's numbers.

you guys would not do much anyways

GravL likes this
Just now, Energy said:

they will msg u to fight with you

Just now, Energy said:

you guys would not do much anyways

I hear the goalpost moving. 1st you complain that we messaged someone to fight alongside to which I explain how it wasn't just reasonable but respectable, THEN you shift to the topic to start complaining about how it doesn't matter that we messaged someone to fight because our input wouldn't matter anyway. Pick a critique and stick with it you intellectually dishonest turd.

Edited by pr0digyt
Stratego likes this
18 minutes ago, pr0digyt said:

I hear the goalpost moving. 1st you complain that we messaged someone to fight alongside to which I explain how it wasn't just reasonable but respectable, THEN you shift to the topic to start complaining about how it doesn't matter that we messaged someone to fight because our input wouldn't matter anyway. Pick a critique and stick with it you intellectually dishonest turd.

social justice warrior?

24 minutes ago, pr0digyt said:

stfu you autistic monkey

Masonn likes this