New Development team members

Just now, Destrah said:

What about the downing script?

Bikstok posted all about it in my thread. It is still the old script and gnashes did not fix it like he said. It’s completely unchanged

it downs people based on damage to a hitbox; ie. one shot to your hand automatically downs you because the hitbox of a hand is FAR weaker than that of your torso. Etc

@Bikstok

Edited by kryptonthegamer
.Casper, TRYHARD and Squirtle like this
Just now, kryptonthegamer said:

Bikstok posted all about it in my thread. It is still the old script and gnashes did not fix it like he said. It’s completely unchanged

it downs people based on damage to a hitbox; ie. one shot to your hand automatically downs you because the hitbox of a hand is FAR weaker than that of your torso. Etc

@Bikstok

Oh, okay.  Yeah I can take a look at it. 

1 hour ago, Obliteration said:

still waiting for a actual update ... (Economy) (bugs) (stuff in asylum that is dumb to be fixed)

There's been constant updates and patches since new ownership what are you on? Look at the patch notes then come back here bud.

Edited by Mason Statham
5 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

instead of complaining on every thread you can, why don't you contribute

How ? because it takes 1 night of thinking to fix the economy I know a dev myself

3 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

There's been constant updates and patches since new ownership what are you on? Look at the patch notes then come back here bud.

That is not a really good update I mean its not really really what needs to be done ... Fix cars from breaking after a small crash

Just now, Budbringer said:

Then this your time to shine. What are your actual ideas to fix the economy? What’s bad with the current economy and what need changed?

? WHAT ? There is plenty ... Bring in tempest device ... Lower price of vest from 5k to 2.5k atleast ... Make the weapon prices a static price not changing around and shit make weapon crafting a static price of something pretty decent ... On this server the way it is not mk1s should only cost like 7k tbh because money can come but it goes faster then it can come ... I feel bad for people who have loads of money waste of their life because staff can just spawn in their own money and their friends money so they dont understand the grind ... or lets say they did grind now that they get whatever they want they dont have to fix the grind because they no longer need to grind ...

Just now, Mason Statham said:

That's not a bug that's how it was made on this server? It's a change what is likely to be done I think.

It will be done in a while ... asylum is already talked about more then I ever heard and they are not fixing the little bugs that make the server look even more buggy then it is ... There is small things that cant let you enjoy the big things