New Development team members

3 hours ago, Obliteration said:

a 10 % buff WOW that changes the prices of stuff .... shit is still over priced as fuck ... its fine tho you can prob spawn in your money so it doesnt affect you

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/53-suggestions-and-feedback/

Make a formal post and suggest some ideas be sure to outline why your change is a good one and outline how it will improve the server our community managers are always combing through the suggestions and putting them together for the dev team.

Also all my money is legit :) and earned by me

Huan Lee and Masonn like this
Just now, Patato said:

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/72-suggestion-box/

Make a formal post and suggest some ideas be sure to outline why your change is a good one and outline how it will improve the server our community managers are always combing through the suggestions and putting them together for the dev team.

glad you wasted a good amount of your life on making money ... I am not posting shit on there because it wont happen .. I messaged a dev and he said it will but it is actually something that can be done super fast just edit numbers and configs ... Light work for devs

49 minutes ago, Azeh said:

How come? You seem to be the only one making it out to be completely broken. Instead of complaining, go make some money :)

Edit:
If my math is correct...
A HEMTT box has 1100 space currently (community goal rewards tier 2). The largest backpack has 96. That allows you to make 198 meth per run.
1501 (base price after last update's increase) * 1.10 (gang talent price increase) = 1651
The following infamy perks further increase the sell price: "Shakedown" - 7% more, "Coercion" - 15% more, "F*&@ You - Pay Me" - 25% more. They don't stack.
1651 * 1.07 = 1766 ///// 1651 * 1.15 = 1898 ///// 1651 * 1.25 = 2063.
So if own the drug cartel, have the gang perk and have the "Shakedown" perk, you make 349k from a full HEMTT meth run. 
375k with "Coercion", drug cartel and gang perk.
408k with "F*&@ You - Pay Me", drug cartel and gang perk.
326k with none of the infamy perks, but with the cartel and gang perk. 

25k per loadout ... 25 x 4 = 100k for 4 loadouts

408k = 16 loadouts

is 16 loadouts worth the time spent ? Actually it will take ages to do that ALONE .. and with a GROUP splitting it is not even worth 100k each for 4 loadouts ...

Just now, Obliteration said:

25k per loadout ... 25 x 4 = 100k for 4 loadouts

408k = 16 loadouts

is 16 loadouts worth the time spent ? Actually it will take ages to do that ALONE .. and with a GROUP splitting it is not even worth 100k each for 4 loadouts ...

I think the answer is in reducing loadout prices.  There's contributing factors like high demand and taxes plus more expensive loadouts overtime due to things being added such as pilot coveralls/recon fatigues, helmets and shit like that.

2 minutes ago, Elaiscancer said:

I think the answer is in reducing loadout prices.  There's contributing factors like high demand and taxes plus more expensive loadouts overtime due to things being added such as pilot coveralls/recon fatigues, helmets and shit like that.

agreed and a small money buff ... and tempest devices

3 minutes ago, Azeh said:

It doesn't take ages. I'd say around 2 hours if you don't share your truck with anyone. 16 loadouts for that time is worth it if you ask me, and so is 13 loadouts.

How often do you lose a loadout? I'm starting to think that's where your problem lies. In which case, the only advice I have is "get good". 

Okay buddy I am not no shitter its just you die in altis life if you fight cartels are you stupid ? you prob dont fight you little fucking scat so dont talk ... you got a montage or something ? or you just a little bitch that sits in sofia ?

2 hours ago, Patato said:

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/72-suggestion-box/

:kermit:

1 hour ago, Obliteration said:

Okay buddy I am not no shitter its just you die in altis life if you fight cartels are you stupid ? you prob dont fight you little fucking scat so dont talk ... you got a montage or something ? or you just a little bitch that sits in sofia ?

yeah reduce loadout prices so all the kavala rats my gang oppresses will one day be able to rise above us? i think not. keep those bitches to pm9s and rooks only.

Kitui and Big Fred like this
1 hour ago, Obliteration said:

ur a cartel player? i didnt see you on asylum cartel training when the servers got wiped. obv not even a cartel player or just not even good. see, me and the rest of bamboo union are the best cartel players to touch the soil of altis so i can recognize a true cartel player, which u are not.

2 hours ago, Obliteration said:

You fight? I haven't seen you on the server once. Where's your montage btw I'm interested?

2 hours ago, Obliteration said:

@terry you've got some competition

王 rando 王 and Big Fred like this
2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

@Obliteration

How the fuck you complaining about not having money? Literally I don't even have to do anything and I get paid. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 is over here handing out like 200k daily.

Thats not a good thing

1 hour ago, goyneyyy. said:

You fight? I haven't seen you on the server once. Where's your montage btw I'm interested?

its olympus I cant get my group on here because money is ass

1 hour ago, william said:

Ur a fucking liar. I tap a bush at 10kph and do 8 backflips then blow up. Gimme ur anti crash hacks m8

Agreed ...

2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

ur a cartel player? i didnt see you on asylum cartel training when the servers got wiped. obv not even a cartel player or just not even good. see, me and the rest of bamboo union are the best cartel players to touch the soil of altis so i can recognize a true cartel player, which u are not.

Okay buddy ... I can assure you when money is fixed and im on cap . you will see me for sure in chat wiping your gang with my ass

7 hours ago, Obliteration said:

I just love it when the Asylum Support team gets told by some 16 year old shitter with a montage.

Do yourself a favor and stick to Olympus until the diapers your gang needs are implemented.

Or join @terry's gang. You'll fit right in.

Edited by Big Fred
you literally just called yourself a shitter with double negations
7 hours ago, Obliteration said:

All I read from your post is 

"I'm a lazy fuck and I want to do tons of money AFK so I can go die in the most retarded ways and then complain how this is retarded because I am retarded"

Maaqs, Masonn, Midamaru and 2 others like this
14 minutes ago, Mike Stmria said:

All I read from your post is 

"I'm a lazy fuck and I want to do tons of money AFK so I can go die in the most retarded ways and then complain how this is retarded because I am retarded"

you're real toxic these days. do you need counseling?

6 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Okay you bot ... Continue playing a dead server ... You will be back on olympus soon when people dont play it because nothing is happening ... Retards like you kill playerbase ... Thats why you have no admin powers just a shitty booter I bet ... 

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 I would like to -1 this guy can you please remove 1 forum rep

Ghouh and Big Fred like this
12 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Is that why your retired staff ? You retarded fuck head ... Its retards like you why asylum is dying dont say "oh well now were gaining players" NO FUCK EVERYONE GOTS ARMA ENHANSER OR WHATEVER ON THIS SERVER BECAUZS THE MASS UNPERM

No, I retired because I got tired of dealing with special snowflakes like you that can't connect 2 brain cells together to make a proper sentences and want to change a whole game play style just so it can fit the play style they want, even when there are specific servers for the play style you are looking for.

HomeTrlx and Big Fred like this