Permanent House Keys

2 hours ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

So can there be a feature to where I can give my friend permanent house keys?

This would mean either a) He can use it at anytime, (whether im online/ offline) or b ) Only when im online.

I find it really annoying I have to keep locking and unlocking for friends when I could just give em keys, agree?

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I’m by no means saying it’s not possible, but there is already a gang house, invite your friends to your gang and share that. If this were to be implented, it gives you nearly 5 extra gang houses per friend (except the respawn option) and would defeat the purpose of a gang house nearly entirely.

This doesn't consider the fact that a lot of gang houses are used for the spawn location, not necessarily storage for ingredients or loadouts. Not too many people want to leave their gang just to make a house their friend can use for moneymaking or something.

Edited by pavdog
1 hour ago, Leady said:

I don't think it would want it to be permanent myself. Friends stop being friends sometimes. For a restart would be nice.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

1 hour ago, EthanS said:

I agree but I think you should still add the perm keys and if you get backstabbed it’s your own fault

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

EthanS likes this
48 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I’m by no means saying it’s not possible, but there is already a gang house, invite your friends to your gang and share that. If this were to be implented, it gives you nearly 5 extra gang houses per friend (except the respawn option) and would defeat the purpose of a gang house nearly entirely.

It’s mainly used on Olympus to share money making houses. You give keys to your friend and can both use a good house to run money. 

As someone mentioned most gang houses for cartel fighting gangs are near rebel. 

And while I may trust a few people with acress to my money making houses I may not trust everyone in my gang.

DeepHouse and Vlad like this
1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

a gang house is for gang use, a perm house is for personal use, i feel it wouldnt defeat the purpose but then again we all have our opinions

19 hours ago, Zoex said:

This will become abused by people wanting to own more then 5 houses, by just using their second account. shouldn't happen imo.

I dont get your point its already being used  if you have second account buy 5 houses total =10 nothing specials 

Edited by DeepHouse
X
21 hours ago, Zoex said:

This will become abused by people wanting to own more then 5 houses, by just using their second account. shouldn't happen imo.

Again, if you have perm keys by the owner, you can only access the house if the original owner is on. I dont think its possible for 1 person to have 2 arma 3 clients open and running on the same server.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, Zoex said:

6 hours ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

Again, if you have perm keys by the owner, you can only access the house if the original owner is on. I dont think its possible for 1 person to have 2 arma 3 clients open and running on the same server.

It should also only be for the restart. Which would also prevent a lot of back stabbing. Also just add a way to remove keys from someone so if they start taking your items just take them off.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, Zoex said:

What’s preventing them from using their second account right now? They already can buy houses and make money on their second accounts.

Edited by Google™
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
1 minute ago, Google™ said:
On 1/7/2019 at 9:31 PM, Zoex said:

What’s preventing them from using their second account right now? They already can buy houses and make money on their second accounts.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:57 AM, massi said:

200 iq

2 hours ago, Google™ said:

Olympus has this and a way to remove who has keys. We can do this easily as well. Fuck Olympus

Aside from the last part cuz I still like Olympus but their housing system is light years ahead of Asylum and you can assign temporary or perm keys to friends. They also have a gang shed system which is far better implemented than the gang house system of Asylum. If someone does something better, copy and improve on it like the Chinese, there's no reason to make excuses. @Jesse since you probably had a hand in coding a bunch of that I bet you could add it here eventually.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
4 hours ago, Google™ said:

Yeah but its an hassle, if this would be possible they'd just have 10 houses on one account, if you are willing to put that much effort into logging in to a second steam account and farm on it as well, maybe you should re-evaluate your time, lol.

Russell* and Masonn like this
13 minutes ago, Zoex said:

Yeah but its an hassle, if this would be possible they'd just have 10 houses on one account, if you are willing to put that much effort into logging in to a second steam account and farm on it as well, maybe you should re-evaluate your time, lol.

Make it so houses only can be used if player is online then

Edited by Google™
  • 2 weeks later...