Rule Clarification

Leady

21 minutes ago, Barkin said:

Would entering a second floor balcony count as and exploit? People, especially APD, love to exploit the games physics engine and "hop" onto balconies. If players access the second floor balcony in any other way than through the locked door, I think it should be seen as exploiting. 

@Hoodlum Priest has especially fallen victim to this in his Athira DMV house next to the Gen. store. Cops just "vault" from the General Store 2nd floor to his balcony. 

No.

10 hours ago, Leady said:

We want to make everyone aware of a couple changes/clarifications to server rules.

• Exiting or driving any vehicle or helicopter, locked or unlocked, while downed or in restraints is not allowed.
  • Entering a player's house by any means other than thru an unlocked/open door is an exploit.

Thank you

- Asylum Admin Team

but game be dumb sometimes and u just keep driving even if u unconcious. how am i supposed to help it? u act like if ur driving and u suddenly go unconcious ur foot is going to let go of the gas.

19 hours ago, Leady said:

We want to make everyone aware of a couple changes/clarifications to server rules.

• Exiting or driving any vehicle or helicopter, locked or unlocked, while downed or in restraints is not allowed.
  • Entering a player's house by any means other than thru an unlocked/open door is an exploit.

Thank you

- Asylum Admin Team

does blowing up a house with a .50 cal or suicide vest be considered exploit to get in?

@Leady What about being kidnapped and downed repeatedly. I spent 45 minutes in bamboo union's house yesterday because of that very reason. I feel like it should be addressed because every bounty hunter abuses it to bypass the restrain timer on zipties. JS that is part of the reason most people stop playing Asylum in the first place. 

11 minutes ago, 101notafraid said:

@Leady What about being kidnapped and downed repeatedly. I spent 45 minutes in bamboo union's house yesterday because of that very reason. I feel like it should be addressed because every bounty hunter abuses it to bypass the restrain timer on zipties. JS that is part of the reason most people stop playing Asylum in the first place. 

log out after 10 mins, make sure you record it tho

3 hours ago, 101notafraid said:

Fuck you pussy. Whiners like you is why our houses aren’t protected

4 hours ago, 101notafraid said:

(Note: Kidnap 101 every time we see him in kavala)

On 1/8/2019 at 8:18 AM, DeepHouse said:

Is selling money in Pm chat ingame allowed? 

Doesnt see anything in rules aswell never seen somebody get bannend from it after 4000 hours asylum.

"Buying, selling money is not a ban. Advertising buying or selling money in game or on forums is not allowed."

this is all I could find