Jesse

Server 1: Testing Stuffs

41 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I have some changes that are currently running on Server 1. They seem kinda promising. If you have time and can try to fill out Server 1 when you can, that'd be great! Trying to test how these changes affect the server performance.

On a side note... the random drop off on S1 about 20 minutes ago was not the server exactly. Was possibly hardware/datacenter related. As RDP was also lost at the time in-game dropped...

Thanks!

Mayhem, Xavorey, Azeh and 29 others like this

Lets Hope! You guys are doing great work so far!

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Crack Village is suffering. So many crackheads need their fix. ;)

it's open, clint lied. but i still dont see the point in closing it down at night.

Samuel likes this

Just now, Patrick Swayze said:

it's open, clint lied. but i still dont see the point in closing it down at night.

forces people onto 2 servers which makes them have higher pop, therefore harder to easily grind money all night because there are more people to contest you.

Nagidal likes this

Just now, Scott said:

forces people onto 2 servers which makes them have higher pop, therefore harder to easily grind money all night because there are more people to contest you.

yes well i dont own shit for houses on server 1 so please get that logic out of here

13 hours ago, massi said:

testing in production :kappa:

Sounds like you wanna fund the development/acceptation servers, thanks massi :P 

massi likes this

Server 1 is getting a bit of a different update as well here after this next restart. If you notice sync issues or anything with player data or some persistent data please report such. Thank you!

The update will only be server side, no download will be seen by players.

Mason Statham, Azeh and BlackShot like this

Yeah server 1 rolled back a solid 30mins - 1hour kinda hard to get video with that type of thing to get comp for your shit.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Server 1 is getting a bit of a different update as well here after this next restart. If you notice sync issues or anything with player data or some persistent data please report such. Thank you!

The update will only be server side, no download will be seen by players.

Why is server 3 performing so much better even when it is full?

Edit: I lied it just shit out.

Edited by Steve

@Jesse Whatever setting you got I think are crashing the server. Server 1 keeps going down over and over again while the other 2 are fine.

1 minute ago, Canna said:

@Jesse Whatever setting you got I think are crashing the server. Server 1 keeps going down over and over again while the other 2 are fine.

i dont see how you say the other 2 servers are fine l o l

Atra and Google™ like this

1 hour ago, Canna said:

You pretending to be in the movie BirdBox? This is not due to my settings. The issues that happened to all 3 servers were out of our control.

Google™ likes this

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

can you reduce the jail time or something until the servers are fixed? afked this 30mins 6 times now

+1 @Jesse

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

You pretending to be in the movie BirdBox? This is not due to my settings. The issues that happened to all 3 servers were out of our control.

Did say "I think".

Good movie? Been wanting to tempt it but am afraid of long moments of nothing.

i keep trying to joing the server and it keeps freezing the game(happened multiple times to me and some friends) at 3:47am -4:00gmt

So are cars supposed to despawn after every restart 2nd time it's happened to me now?

When will the test be done?

Im tired of getting stranded in the middle of no where with a full kit...

We want to play already!

Jcore and Mr. Linux like this