Prime in the first few hours they got banned

Huan Lee

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

Asylum literally did nothing the staff were about as useful as pedals on a wheelchair

I don't want to devalue your opinion here. But I figured I'd let you in on something so you can raise your expertise level. Asylum staff have to rely on user generated information and evidence to ban a user. Battle eye is literally within your computer and can filter what you're doing and injecting into the game when they know what to look for. I'd suggest you read up on anti cheat to better understand how its works before coming on a life server's forums and attempting to sound educated in the anti cheat matter. 

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I don't want to devalue your opinion here. But I figured I'd let you in on something so you can raise your expertise level. Asylum staff have to rely on user generated information and evidence to ban a user. Battle eye is literally within your computer and can filter what you're doing and injecting into the game when they know what to look for. I'd suggest you read up on anti cheat to better understand how its works before coming on a life server's forums and attempting to sound educated in the anti cheat matter. 

You were shown countless amounts of evidence from both on asylum and other servers and decided to let them continue playing on the servers people literally had to get their hands on the cheat and send it to an Arma 3 Developer and then when people question you on the matter you decided to insult them. You have to realize that in this scenario you look like the fool you did a shit job moderating the server in this case and you should not hide from it.

Just now, Jimmy Jarvis said:

You were shown countless amounts of evidence from both on asylum and other servers and decided to let them continue playing on the servers people literally had to get their hands on the cheat and send it to an Arma 3 Developer and then when people question you on the matter you decided to insult them. You have to realize that in this scenario you look like the fool you did a shit job moderating the server in this case and you should not hide from it.

We were shown the same evidence over and over by many people. While we were in the process of gaining more, BI took action. If I could easily show you what goes into a 3rd party ban i would. I believe youd have a better understanding of the challenges we face in regards. Again, sending a cheat into the anti cheat system will always have better results than what we are able to accomplish on a private server. I fail to see any legitimacy to your argument that we stood by and did nothing. In the short time that it took you to respond, did you by chance educate yourself on the workings of battle eye and how its able to detect a 3rd party program? I believe that if and when you do, you'll understand exactly where I'm coming from. 

Samuel, Spek, mur and 2 others like this

We were shown the same evidence over and over by many people. While we were in the process of gaining more, BI took action. If I could easily show you what goes into a 3rd party ban i would. I believe youd have a better understanding of the challenges we face in regards. Again, sending a cheat into the anti cheat system will always have better results than what we are able to accomplish on a private server. I fail to see any legitimacy to your argument that we stood by and did nothing. In the short time that it took you to respond, did you by chance educate yourself on the workings of battle eye and how its able to detect a 3rd party program? I believe that if and when you do, you'll understand exactly where I'm coming from. 

When did I say I ever expected you to get a detection. The plain of the situation is that the asylum staff did nothing for a majority of the cheater bans that just occurred. There was evidence provided from the community and other communities that could of completely warranted bans however you chose not to do it, I'm not gonna know why you didn't or what your mindset was behind not issuing bans however referring back to my first statement 

Asylum literally did nothing the staff were about as useful as pedals on a wheelchair

I know you might not like to read that but in this case that is what it is.

Connor McGregor likes this

When did I say I ever expected you to get a detection. The plain of the situation is that the asylum staff did nothing for a majority of the cheater bans that just occurred. There was evidence provided from the community and other communities that could of completely warranted bans however you chose not to do it, I'm not gonna know why you didn't or what your mindset was behind not issuing bans however referring back to my first statement 

I know you might not like to read that but in this case that is what it is.

Well sadly I must admit that we did a ton behind the scenes. All the staff were reviewing the evidence and looking to get more. The fact that you're still comparing our response time to BE is frustrating. Review this thread to better understand BE. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5vkatb/an_explanation_of_how_battleye_works/&ved=2ahUKEwiwuLXK8t7fAhWm44MKHZ_ADqEQFjACegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2ceLeAqWRmMuV74A4gc4Zg&ampcf=1

Cheers!

Well sadly I must admit that we did a ton enhind the scenes. All the staff were reviewing the evidence and looking to get more. The fact that you're still comparing our response time to BE is frustrating. Review this thread to better understand BE. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5vkatb/an_explanation_of_how_battleye_works/&ved=2ahUKEwiwuLXK8t7fAhWm44MKHZ_ADqEQFjACegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2ceLeAqWRmMuV74A4gc4Zg&ampcf=1

Cheers!

Doesn't matter how much you did behind the scenes nothing you did was useful

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

What he's saying is that evidance that comes from the perspective of a player isn't always entirely reliable as real as it may look. Not to say that any of the evidancd was fake, because I highly doubt that it was. I'm referring to the ability or inability to say whether or not someone was cheating is much more finite with an anticheat. As well as that the opinion of an admin is just that, the opinion of admin and those are not entirely precise which is why a very large amount of evidance is required to ban someone permanently for cheating.

Edit: bare in mind that there were at least a couple people who were permed for cheating when they werent with the previous ownership and I'm pretty sure they are trying to move away from that.

Edited by Steve
Sheriff Rick likes this
Just now, Steve said:

What he's saying is that evidance that comes from the perspective of a player isn't always entirely reliable as real as it may look. Not to say that any of the evidancd was fake, because I highly doubt that it was. I'm referring to the ability or inability to say whether or not someone was cheating is much more finite with an anticheat. As well as that the opinion of an admin is just that, the opinion of admin and those are not entirely precise which is why a very large amount of evidance is required to ban someone permanently for cheating.

The evidence I am speaking of is perspective of the actual player not someone else's 

additionally I'm not speaking about the difficulty it takes to get evidence that can warrant a ban I literally said what I said in the first post because it gave Asylum credit for the majority of primes ban when they are not the people to credit for it.

The evidence I am speaking of is perspective of the actual player not someone else's 

additionally I'm not speaking about the difficulty it takes to get evidence that can warrant a ban I literally said what I said in the first post because it gave Asylum credit for the majority of primes ban when they are not the people to credit for it.

But how can you prove with 100 percent certain it was from that players perspective? Could it not be fake? I'm not denying that person was cheating, that would be ridiculous. All possibilities must be considered. And truthfully I'm glad it is the way it is, we don't want good players to get banned because of mistakes for cheating.

Big Fred and TRYHARD like this
Just now, Steve said:

But how can you prove with 100 percent certain it was from that players perspective? Could it not be fake? I'm not denying that person was cheating, that would be ridiculous. All possibilities must be considered. And truthfully I'm glad it is the way it is, we don't want good players to get banned because of mistakes for cheating.

Yes, it was provided by the person with text messages. The other evidence is POV from that player from a reputable server that 90% of their cheater bans are accurate 

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Connor sent a gyazo if his aim lock. That on top of his grand theft arma ban evidence should have been enough.

Glock 40, Silver-Spy and Ghouh like this

I don't think we are taking credit for any bans here, people may think we had a hand in it, but we never stated we did.

We knew the evidence, we saw the evidence, we moved on a ban before the wave happened. 

The problem in all of this is simple - timing is never correct.

If you're too soon you're labeled by the community as targeting the individual, or in this case the group.

If you're too late you're labeled lazy and ineffective.

Pick your poison I guess, I just wanted to play it a little more safe than most in this community is use to.  

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Edit: bare in mind that there were at least a couple people who were permed for cheating when they werent with the previous ownership and I'm pretty sure they are trying to move away from that.

The kill @McLovin' had on @Nomadox looked pretty convincing not gonna lie.

literally shot over N rocks :shrug:

Masonn likes this
1 hour ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

watch this on U-tube and read the comments, McLovin gets mad at me because I said it looks like he is using pulldowns and he corrects me and says he is using aimlock LMAO this kid needs a girlfriend bad 

That's a pretty blatant  'tage to be honest.
I'm pretty sure he put it up to meme himself after he got banned.

Trying to shoot through the ground and full-auto'ing them quick-peeks like a pro.
He's not even trying to hide it. Even stated it was worth the $40 at the end...

21 minutes ago, s1L7@N said:

wow I cannot believe this gang would break the role play milsim experience by using 3rd party applications. IMMERSION RUINED. FUCK YOU @Hiii @ConnorH @Monkeysz. @Tiger get a grip on your gang you useless leader, your gang fell apart without the barbarian leading.

Bring back barbarian bigfoot :(

908 and Clint Beastwood like this
On 1/8/2019 at 6:05 PM, Huan Lee said:

51100fcc18e41600b2df9353db3cc52a.png

Dont think anyone from Prime has asked to be allowed to play I dont even think half of us have arma installed but nice attempt of a meme

Also just to start more beef @Majed How the fuck you gonna sit in side chat and say can`t wait for you guys to get banned when you where literally cheating?? On top of that next time dont have your shit linked to your discord account

Silver-Spy and Hiii like this