Prime in the first few hours they got banned

Huan Lee

On 1/8/2019 at 2:20 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

We were shown the same evidence over and over by many people. While we were in the process of gaining more, BI took action. If I could easily show you what goes into a 3rd party ban i would. I believe youd have a better understanding of the challenges we face in regards. Again, sending a cheat into the anti cheat system will always have better results than what we are able to accomplish on a private server. I fail to see any legitimacy to your argument that we stood by and did nothing. In the short time that it took you to respond, did you by chance educate yourself on the workings of battle eye and how its able to detect a 3rd party program? I believe that if and when you do, you'll understand exactly where I'm coming from. 

the real problem is dealing with the retards after the ban; could ban and feel good about it based off any amount of evidence, but then everyone would flip and shit on staff for doing it without "proper evidence". It's a lose lose for you guys.

6 hours ago, BigManSloppyJoe said:

Dont think anyone from Prime has asked to be allowed to play I dont even think half of us have arma installed but nice attempt of a meme

Also just to start more beef @Majed How the fuck you gonna sit in side chat and say can`t wait for you guys to get banned when you where literally cheating?? On top of that next time dont have your shit linked to your discord account

bf5c5dbb6ae352ea0cbaad320557c299.jpg

Masonn and Silver-Spy like this
On 1/10/2019 at 9:24 AM, BigManSloppyJoe said:

Dont think anyone from Prime has asked to be allowed to play I dont even think half of us have arma installed but nice attempt of a meme

Also just to start more beef @Majed How the fuck you gonna sit in side chat and say can`t wait for you guys to get banned when you where literally cheating?? On top of that next time dont have your shit linked to your discord account

On 1/10/2019 at 4:22 PM, Huan Lee said:

bf5c5dbb6ae352ea0cbaad320557c299.jpg

Edited by Huan Lee
2 minutes ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Yes that’s why you are banned from every server....somehow unbanned here now tho interesting

Arse licker Monkeysz here

He`s only banned off Olympus and thats not got anything to do with cheating and he isnt banned off any other server so please think about what you say before I eject you out of your car thank you very much

Just now, BigManSloppyJoe said:

Arse licker Monkeysz here

He`s only banned off Olympus and thats not got anything to do with cheating and he isnt banned off any other server so please think about what you say before I eject you out of your car thank you very much

Bye. You still sucked yet you cheated I see...what a shame I’m a legit player and still wipe the floor Years  later