Prime's Current Situation (summed up)

Just now, Oskarr said:

what? u have so much false info little guy

none of my info is false considering i was very very close to rp and i was somewhat close to sonny, bogroll i didnt know to well but ik what cheats look like thanks to your gang and he wasnt hitting shots like that when he played with us

9 hours ago, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

none of my info is false considering i was very very close to rp and i was somewhat close to sonny, bogroll i didnt know to well but ik what cheats look like thanks to your gang and he wasnt hitting shots like that when he played with us

I guess there is no way to prove that is there :)

50 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I guess there is no way to prove that is there :)

i can deff prove rp since he litterly told me himself he started cheating when he joined prime just so he can stay, sonny was chill asf and didnt cheat until he became part of your group and then he changed to be a cheating cunt and an overall dick, idfk anything about bogroll, either way ppl join ur gang and then start cheating so this obv says something

Just now, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

i can deff prove rp since he litterly told me himself he started cheating when he joined prime just so he can stay, sonny was chill asf and didnt cheat until he became part of your group and then he changed to be a cheating cunt and an overall dick, idfk anything about bogroll, either way ppl join ur gang and then start cheating so this obv says something

Prove it

1 hour ago, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

He used cheats to stay in prime, lollll, I didn’t cheat to stay in prime and I didn’t get cheats when I joined prime, it’s only some of the members who were that sad and egotistical that they had use cheats to seem good when some of them were still bad like cozza and monkeyz

Tiger likes this
2 hours ago, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

Tiger makes the cheats that’s why.

2 hours ago, Ludde said:

He used cheats to stay in prime, lollll, I didn’t cheat to stay in prime and I didn’t get cheats when I joined prime, it’s only some of the members who were that sad and egotistical that they had use cheats to seem good when some of them were still bad like cozza and monkeyz

Not everyone starts cheating, about 90% of them do, ur one of the smart 10% ones