Server 3

Just now, Fluxah said:

they only use it for peak NA times atm, normally around 11pm ish UK time if that's any help, I had to sell all my houses on there and lost a fair chunk of money from doing it

THEM: We'll leave server 3 up for a bit, Take that time to sell your houses.
ME: Listen to them for once and sell my houses.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:33 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Clint and Bada have made the decision to open up Server 3 Permanently.

fuuuuuuck.gif

massi likes this

We took down S3 the last couple days to force full S1 and S2.  It is not being removed, we were testing patch stability.  Because our strategy has changed in testing, S3 has been up for over 26 hours now.

Things are always subject to change. You could always ask our Community Managers and any Admin before jumping to conclusions about what we care about lol.....

Russell and Russell* like this
12 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

We took down S3 the last couple days to force full S1 and S2.  It is not being removed, we were testing patch stability.  Because our strategy has changed in testing, S3 has been up for over 26 hours now.

Things are always subject to change. You could always ask our Community Managers and any Admin before jumping to conclusions about what we care about lol.....

I'm happy with it being back up ^^ Just didn't know what was up and people told me that the server would only be on during NA peak times. When im either working or sleeping. But all good right now! 

Clint Beastwood likes this