slow processing bh

1 hour ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

There should be an option for me to go to jail instantly if a bounty hunter is slow processing you and they still get the benefits. Its just not fun for everyone involved if you don't have someone coming to save you.

Kinda agree tbh, too often a bounty hunter will just hold you in their car or drag you around or sometimes just keep downing you for fun. Ruins the fun

3 hours ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

There should be an option for me to go to jail instantly if a bounty hunter is slow processing you and they still get the benefits. Its just not fun for everyone involved if you don't have someone coming to save you.

its fun for the bh and it is not meant to be fun for you since you are getting arrested.  Its part of the game so just go afk or sit there and enjoy your 10 minutes in civ restraints or get sent to jail.  Hell sometimes you will just get put in restraints and left somewhere blindfolded for the hell of it.

Google™ likes this
14 minutes ago, Wop said:

its fun for the bh and it is not meant to be fun for you since you are getting arrested.  Its part of the game so just go afk or sit there and enjoy your 10 minutes in civ restraints or get sent to jail.  Hell sometimes you will just get put in restraints and left somewhere blindfolded for the hell of it.

really a bh has fun just sitting there doing nothing...... it also effectively increases your jail time. every bh i talked to said they would enjoy this being a thing

9 minutes ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

really a bh has fun just sitting there doing nothing...... it also effectively increases your jail time. every bh i talked to said they would enjoy this being a thing

Try combat logging then. It will put you in a body bag which they can arrest immediately without taking your ass to the court house.

See, everything is already there. You just have to make use of it. 

Google™, Space, Twinkie and 1 other like this
Just now, Nicolas March said:

He is talking about skiptracer, if he has no freinds comming to help him, he just loses him time, time he could be doing plates or doing his time

Ahhhh that makes more sense, still 10 minute rules is in effect so if you are there longer than that, it is on you.