Prime.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

There isn’t one single in that nmd tage, every clip is at least 2 ppl so go get some glasses

Only reason y’all saying his tage better is cuz y’all actually like him lmaooo y’all for a dead fact tho know he high key shit lmaoooooo

i mean 40 sec for a fucking 2 piece isnt much of a difference

13 hours ago, Hi Am Vedalkenn said:

tfw you got an ego now cause the big boys let you into their gang but you got less fingers then a quadruple amputee

Someone like you talking about fingers is hilarious, most gangs struggle to let you in at most and even then they let you in so that you can be another meat shield running over the top of window. Your a meme, get off the thread.

13 hours ago, explicit said:

you're all bad stfu also jaconite 

c0d602f1d00777906e2d0c3bea67c363.png

you should've left after this embarassment. you even had to make a second account to like the post.

but on the topic of cheaters, you yourself have used pulldowns & have even harbored cheaters in your gang/s multiple times so please stop trying to speak on the matter

are you really calling me out for pulldowns? hahahahahaha

I'm actually laughing at the fact you are quoting me on a post made in December 2015 and have nothing else to say about me as I'm 1000% better than you and your shit gang,

bye.

Savage likes this
16 hours ago, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

I know you’re right about what? 

You haven’t stated anything?

fucking degenerate

your a fucking retard if you cant click on a gyazo link, havent met anyone with less chromosomes then usual this is my first experience

Just now, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

It's you're buddy, 

as in:

You're a fucking retard you incel degenerate squeaking no life fuck.

"No life fuck"... my gang screams at me cause im never fucking on, i have a life something you never experienced yet, yes im a squeaky fuck but imagine a squeaky fuck being better than u at a game they barely play, you need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up cause ontop of all ur posts being cringe, lets take a look at ur name... "Eazy Reformed Good Boy"... you really are the definition of a chromie

Edited by ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :)
Just now, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

"No life fuck"... my gang screams at me cause im never fucking on, i have a life something you never experienced yet, yes im a squeaky fuck but imagine a squeaky fuck being better than u at a game they barely play, you need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up cause ontop of all ur posts being cringe, lets take a look at ur name... "Eazy Reformed Good Boy"... you really are the definition of a chromie

You are worse than jaconite with your cringe posts man.

Your gang screams at you for not getting on? Most your gang fucking hate you kid.

You have a life? Fiddling your brothers arse hole while you share a fucking single bed doesn't count incel.

A squeaky fuck better than me at the game? I literally bounty hunt you for fun while you try hard and still suck ass.

Sit down and shut the fuck up? Why, what will you do? Summon the other incels you call "friends"?

I'm the definition of a chromie? Nice, i guarantee you play fortnite and put it on your snapchat story with the caption "the squad"

Don't even try talk to me you fucking autistic braindead body bag of a human

Maaqs, Rake and 544heu like this

Your gang screams at you for not getting on? Most your gang fucking hate you kid.

You have a life? Fiddling your brothers arse hole while you share a fucking single bed doesn't count incel.

A squeaky fuck better than me at the game? I literally bounty hunt you for fun while you try hard and still suck ass.

Sit down and shut the fuck up? Why, what will you do? Summon the other incels you call "friends"?

I'm the definition of a chromie? Nice, i guarantee you play fortnite and put it on your snapchat story with the caption "the squad"

WHA WHA WHA 

Again, Jaconite has a life aswell, something u will never experience cause ur too busy “bounty hunting” people in your moms basement as you fucking scream up to her to get you a hot pocket

I wouldn’t know if my gang hates me, all I do know is they r a little bit mad I’m never on cause I’m too busy being outside, again something you have never experienced, probably because you have no friends and your little internet persona is all you have in life

i do have a life, further explains why I’m never on and since u have nothing better to do than bring up proud in this, guess I’ll let him join in on the fun @Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod

i am a squeaky fuck better than u at a game and at life in general, wouldn’t be surprised if you grow up to be a druggy since you haven’t seen the sun in god knows how long

yes, sit down and shut the fuck up since the internet is your only safe haven, you probably get bullied in school for having fucking pizza stains on your shirt since U can’t see anything in that dark basement of yours

you are the definition of a chrome since 1) u litterly don’t know how to click on a Gyazo link but u can respond to my notifications and 2) your name is beyond the word gay... “Eazy Reformed Good Boy”, that’s fucking embarrassing, if you tell your parents that they would disown you as a child

I think I’ve said enough about your sad persona you call a life, “autistic brain dead body bag of a human”... I wouldn’t be talking when you yourself are a fat waste of oxygen that lives on in life with the schedule eat, play, sleep, repeat.

Again, Jaconite has a life aswell, something u will never experience cause ur too busy “bounty hunting” people in your moms basement as you fucking scream up to her to get you a hot pocket

I wouldn’t know if my gang hates me, all I do know is they r a little bit mad I’m never on cause I’m too busy being outside, again something you have never experienced, probably because you have no friends and your little internet persona is all you have in life

i do have a life, further explains why I’m never on and since u have nothing better to do than bring up proud in this, guess I’ll let him join in on the fun @Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod

i am a squeaky fuck better than u at a game and at life in general, wouldn’t be surprised if you grow up to be a druggy since you haven’t seen the sun in god knows how long

yes, sit down and shut the fuck up since the internet is your only safe haven, you probably get bullied in school for having fucking pizza stains on your shirt since U can’t see anything in that dark basement of yours

you are the definition of a chrome since 1) u litterly don’t know how to click on a Gyazo link but u can respond to my notifications and 2) your name is beyond the word gay... “Eazy Reformed Good Boy”, that’s fucking embarrassing, if you tell your parents that they would disown you as a child

I think I’ve said enough about your sad persona you call a life, “autistic brain dead body bag of a human”... I wouldn’t be talking when you yourself are a fat waste of oxygen that lives on in life with the schedule eat, play, sleep, repeat.

c7337af6ec90fea7289a776e44e4bcae.jpg

d73fa5a6e9349e817e4ffb4e8045cae0.png

Edited by Eazy Reformed Good Boy
Rake, TRYHARD, DeepHouse and 9 others like this

c7337af6ec90fea7289a776e44e4bcae.jpg

So you bring up old memes to make urself look cool? Congrats idgaf about exposing how I look to the internet since I litterly can’t give enough of a fuck since this isn’t my life, but this is your life so have fun attempting to make me feel bad about my self

So you bring up old memes to make urself look cool? Congrats idgaf about exposing how I look to the internet since I litterly can’t give enough of a fuck since this isn’t my life, but this is your life so have fun attempting to make me feel bad about my self

You're still talking?

Bro you need to take a breather and realise you can't out shit talk me

Just now, Tom said:

Asylum Cartel Player 1 : ay retard you are dog shit at this game

Asylum Cartel Player 2 : I rip your head off every fight stfu

Asylum Cartel Player 1 : stfu kid your a BOT

Asylum Cartel Player 2 : atleast I dont weigh 400 pounds and I have a life!!

Asylum Cartel Player 1 : drinking with 3 other dudes on a friday night alone is not a life

Random: Post meme of popcorn

Admin: Stop or the thread is locked

Asylum Cartel Player 2: your a nobody

Asylum Cartel Player 1: nobody? ive been here a month you ugly retard, drop on me vendor

Asylum Cartel Player 2: You sit inside all day you obese fingerless bot

Eazy: comes in and bombs the thread with posts

Admin: Locked