Prime.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo @Eazy Reformed Good Boy I don’t gotta say much except one question

What color is the sun? Only reason I’m asking is cuz ur inside most of the time and u probably forgot cuz ur brain dead mother made a brain dead child and her little brain dead child is spitting all over his monitor cuz of his foreign fucking lisp and yea I said I’m better then u, but idrc tbh, if I wanna be better then me then go for it. U may be better then me in a game, but u will never experience the outside world because u are lonely and don’t have friends, you probably are socially awkward and don’t wanna make any friends because u already have all the friends u need, over a mic, and ur probably gonna grow up regretting that u never went outside and ur mother is gonna give up on u, cuz ya know u spent all ur time playing games so u have no job, she’s gonna kick u out but before she kicks u out ur gonna make a goodbye post saying “Sorry guys I don’t like games anymore” but in reality ur gonna ge living ina garbage can and ur then gonna be asking for money on the side walk.

i already know ur life, do u?

Go ahead @Eazy Reformed Good Boy talk all this shit on a game forum page nigga u ain’t shit irl, first ima go to callums house in 2 years, beat his ass in front of his family, and then ima pull up to ur place, and beat ur ass infront of ur family

And no I’m not joking, I’m dead pulling up to ur place just to beat ur ass infront of ur family, just watch

Edited by Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod
Just now, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

Go ahead @Eazy Reformed Good Boy talk all this shit on a game forum page nigga u ain’t shit irl, first ima go to callums house in 2 years, beat his ass in front of his family, and then ima pull up to ur place, and beat ur ass infront of ur family

And no I’m not joking, I’m dead pulling up to ur place just to beat ur ass infront of ur family, just watch

Stop acting like a gangster lmao

you look like a fucking stickman irl

JIMBO, Kev 23, Oskarr and 3 others like this

@Tiger asked if u could come and beat him up infront of his family aswell

Ludde, Kev 23 and william like this

try to beat me retard snoopy will fuck ur tiny ass

Savage and Proud like this
37 minutes ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

Yo @Eazy Reformed Good Boy I don’t gotta say much except one question

What color is the sun? Only reason I’m asking is cuz ur inside most of the time and u probably forgot cuz ur brain dead mother made a brain dead child and her little brain dead child is spitting all over his monitor cuz of his foreign fucking lisp and yea I said I’m better then u, but idrc tbh, if I wanna be better then me then go for it. U may be better then me in a game, but u will never experience the outside world because u are lonely and don’t have friends, you probably are socially awkward and don’t wanna make any friends because u already have all the friends u need, over a mic, and ur probably gonna grow up regretting that u never went outside and ur mother is gonna give up on u, cuz ya know u spent all ur time playing games so u have no job, she’s gonna kick u out but before she kicks u out ur gonna make a goodbye post saying “Sorry guys I don’t like games anymore” but in reality ur gonna ge living ina garbage can and ur then gonna be asking for money on the side walk.

i already know ur life, do u?

35 minutes ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

I am actually crying with laughter rn 

You think you're so fucking cool

you two crack me up

Edited by Eazy Reformed Good Boy
On 1/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Dex Chase said:

when kids argue not about who is a cheater but who is the biggest cheater/ had the most cheaters in their gang / who asked who for their pulldowns / who had the worst cheats and so on ....

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c3780d44a5a46586f

dumbest shit I've ever seen ... no hope left

no hope but plenty of rope ?

35 minutes ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

Image result for kid gangster

50 minutes ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

Shup ya frog you’ll do fuckall you’ll be getting egged and laughed at

6 hours ago, SlaterSZN said:

Someone like you talking about fingers is hilarious, most gangs struggle to let you in at most and even then they let you in so that you can be another meat shield running over the top of window. Your a meme, get off the thread.

Proud of you, you got into a few good gangs and now you're suddenly not a bot. Let's think about my favorite phrase to ever come out of your mouth "Yeah I have pull downs"

Proud likes this
2 minutes ago, Hi Am Vedalkenn said:

Proud of you, you got into a few good gangs and now you're suddenly not a bot. Let's think about my favorite phrase to ever come out of your mouth "Yeah I have pull downs"

Considering i've never spoke to you its pretty fucking hilarious lmfao. Ive been in plenty of good gangs before Olympus before Asylum and as far as i'm concerned many of your past gangs aren't great to begin with. I only know who you are because you were in and out of Serenity teamspeak trying to suck peoples dicks.

Edited by SlaterSZN
ma1ko likes this
Just now, SlaterSZN said:

Considering i've never spoke to you its pretty fucking hilarious lmfao. Ive been in plenty of good gangs before Olympus before Asylum. I only know who you are because you were in and out of Serenity teamspeak trying to suck peoples dicks.

I'm I sorry I can't quite remember me going in there to suck dick half the time, cause last time I checked half of the boys in Serenity got banned 3 days into it's revival and you were sitting there complaining as if it upset you that your biggest heroes were banned and you couldn't be there to be their squire. Now that's how I remember Serenity.

Just now, Hi Am Vedalkenn said:

I'm I sorry I can't quite remember me going in there to suck dick half the time, cause last time I checked half of the boys in Serenity got banned 3 days into it's revival and you were sitting there complaining as if it upset you that your biggest heroes were banned and you couldn't be there to be their squire. Now that's how I remember Serenity.

Stop trying to @ me reject. Stay in Method, your lucky to be there.

Just now, Hi Am Vedalkenn said:

14 days ban because vlad send the admins a vdm report when Majed was ban evading with us and he forgot to take audio off 

vedalkennnnnn likes this