"Refurbish" option in vehicle garage.

• Repairs the vehicle completely.
  • Refuels the vehicle completely.
  • Allows you to reskin the vehicle if you wish.

Costs a decent amount, increased for choppers.

I think we'd all love to see this implemented rather than have garages full of no-fuel cars.

It should DEFINITELY cost more than just refueling your vehicles. Pay for someone to fuel your vehicles at a premium or do it yourself, this just provides the option.

Innate, Google™, Schiang and 28 others like this
1 hour ago, Boris said:
  • Repairs the vehicle completely.
  • Refuels the vehicle completely.
  • Allows you to reskin the vehicle if you wish.

Costs a decent amount, increased for choppers.

I think we'd all love to see this implemented rather than have garages full of no-fuel cars.

It should DEFINITELY cost more than just refueling your vehicles. Pay for someone to fuel your vehicles at a premium or do it yourself, this just provides the option.

i had like 30 quads with no fuel

If we’re saying someone is fueling it how about there’s an option to have it fueled in your garage and when you pull it out based on its percentage from 100% it’ll just take that amount of money to fuel it up from your bank ( if enabled ) we can even have this price affected by taxes

this is way I don’t have to refurbish my car every time I pull it

Edited by Google™
Just now, Kitsune Neko said:

People so lazy. Just buy a damn fuel can or something. Or find a medic who will use his truck to repair your vehicle. The EMT Off-road repairs AND refuels the selected vehicle.

That's fine when you have one or two vehicles to do, but when you have to refuel a good 10-15 of your vehicles, some of which are illegal, (And not to mention trying to pull a HEMTT in Pyrgos will get you robbed), it becomes a daily thing to maintain and fuel them.