Remove disarm or make it put weapons in a nearby vehicle

Just now, Destrah said:

I'm about to go get some food and then work on the search menu and some other things and I will look at disarming into vehicles while doing that.

There is no guarantee it will be implemented though.

If anything we had the best fun in the server when it didn’t exist.

seeiously you respawn in 5 mins cops should hold down the area and prevent your revive if they’re wanting you to be disarmed

Silver-Spy and Squirtle like this
5 hours ago, Boris said:

I’m not a huge fan of having my weapons disarmed but it serves a needed purpose; cops can’t execute. 

The alternative is cops camping your body till you respawn.

Then do it. It's what 5 minutes? No one is forcing them to.

It's not their duty to ensure that I don't get revived, it's their duty to stop people from breaking the law and if they have to lethal me then so be it. But if they want to go the extra mile to ensure I don't get my weapons by getting revived within 330 seconds then they should have to sit their for each second to dedicate themselves to it. They shouldn't be able to do that within 5 seconds. It's way to OP imo. They can lethal someone Construction push him and disarm him just as his buddy kills the cop and the guy lost his weapon already because the shit is so fast. The dead guy could be on 21 seconds until respawn and lost his weapons already.

Gay asf

JillaTijd likes this
8 hours ago, Google™ said:

Disarming is a gay feature. I've literally had my weapons taken by a cop while I'm a Bounty Hunter 2 times when I did nothing wrong. All because I died they saw that as a time to use that option... Retards, just plain out retards.

"Sir, I need to turn myself in. I had to lethal two guys in self defense. There were no other options."

"Ok, lets see here, you have two counts of manslaughter. I'm gonna be removing your illegal weapons."

"Sir, that's an MX"

*Your weapons have been seized.*

"Sir, what the fuck?"

Google™ likes this
10 hours ago, Google™ said:

Disarming is a gay feature. I've literally had my weapons taken by a cop while I'm a Bounty Hunter 2 times when I did nothing wrong. All because I died they saw that as a time to use that option... Retards, just plain out retards.

I know there isn't a guideline or rule on disarming but I'm fairly certain corrective action will be taken if an officer just disarms random people that weren't using their firearm in an illegal/aggressive manner.

Google™ likes this

I feel like this is a thread where rats just complain about what's happened to them in the past. If you remove disarming, remove executing. It's plain and simple. If you complain about "how quick disarming is" then look at the execution speed as well, slow them both down if need be.

Edited by Raza
Nubis and danile666 like this
39 minutes ago, Raza said:

I feel like this is a thread where rats just complain about what's happened to them in the past. If you remove disarming, remove executing. It's plain and simple. If you complain about "how quick disarming is" then look at the execution speed as well, slow them both down if need be.

you die > cop is close and then disarms you > cop dies > you get revived with no gun

Edited by Marzoh
Google™ likes this