Cops Abusing Lag and Garages

What is up with APD attacking at the end of the server when the lag starts specifically and pulling out quad bikes in Therisa to block the vehicle spawns?  Can we have something done about this?  Higher ups please make it clear that they should not be blocking vehicle spawns in Therisa, I'm pretty sure this against some sort of policy.  I would never do it.  Its ridiculous that some APD are waiting until the restart lag starts to push and try and lethal everyone.  I haven't had any issues with higher ups but constables have been doing this and need to be reminded of policies I believe.  Thanks.

Walt, Innate, .Casper and 2 others like this
Just now, Wop said:

What is up with APD attacking at the end of the server when the lag starts specifically and pulling out quad bikes in Therisa to block the vehicle spawns?  Can we have something done about this?  Higher ups please make it clear that they should not be blocking vehicle spawns in Therisa, I'm pretty sure this against some sort of policy.  I would never do it.  Its ridiculous that some APD are waiting until the restart lag starts to push and try and lethal everyone.  I haven't had any issues with higher ups but constables have been doing this and need to be reminded of policies I believe.  Thanks.

Smart use of game mechanics

JIMBO, GravL, Boris and 10 others like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Everyone uses lag to their advantage when it happens, even higher ups and i guarantee you do as well but you obviously wont say you do after posting this.

If spawns are blocked, spawn somewhere else, simple.

I don't abuse lag, I typically close my game actually.  In regards to your opinion on vehicle spawns, I just don't see how you can say this with confidence I honestly think you are trolling Sean.

Edited by Wop
4 minutes ago, Wop said:

I don't abuse lag, I typically close my game actually.  In regards to your opinion on vehicle spawns, I just don't see how you can say this with confidence I honestly think you are trolling Sean.

If i see spawns blocked, i respawn. What else can i do? Walk to rebel? No thank you. People have been doing it since the server opened and you know what fixes it? Spawning somewhere else.

DJB likes this

Regardless of who does what. If lethals are being abused it needs to be reported. Sadly blanket post like these do nothing to help us hold these people accountable. As far as the server lag goes, we are truly working our hardest to resolve this. I'm hopeful that I can bring some more news this week. Until then, all I ask is that you continue to support us while we are working to resolve these server performance problems. 

Thank you

Mitch