Buff to oil trucks

Oil trucks have been out for a while but how many people are really using them? probably not a lot so here are 3 buffs @Gen. Henry Arnold @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and @Clint Beastwood can do to make oil great again!

1. Make gathering speed faster, it takes so long to gather a box truck and a hemmt its ridiculous like half an hour, I suggest making the speed of gathering 20% or 30% faster than it currently is for all vehicles because processing and driving to sell also takes a long time so it's balanced.

2. Buff the price. (Again), Doing oil doesn't make you any money, a FULL hemmt of oil gets you 273 unprocessed oil and takes about an hour and 20 minutes, then you gotta process it and after all that you make 60,996 after all that work and waiting a hemmt full only gets you 60k which in my opinion I think is not worth it because you just spent an hour doing all of that just for 2 loadouts but if you buffed the price by another 15% or 20% it would help massively and actually make it worth the effort. 

3. Process the entire truck, not just a load full, Just like drilling oil you could make it processes the entire truck instead of just an inventory at a time that could actually give an incentive to do oil runs because currently its a very weak way of making money 

These are 3 simple ways you could buff the most slept on money making way that has so much potential but is at the current state very weak.

DJB, Russell*, Lion :) and 6 others like this
1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Going to review all legal/illegal money making methods and adjust accordingly. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Russell*
Fishing sounds good right now :) chances are gold bar drops i hear 0.00000000000001% :)