Community Contest.

Just now, Canna said:

Is it me, or is there something about lining up a bunch of people or vehicles that just look to neat and organized to the point where it doesn't fit Asylum.

It's to represent that yourself as an individual can look at the asylum web page and to see that a bunch a people grouped together can actually be pretty "luring" to the asylum community, its to show that you can have experienced groups of players that can have fun, enjoy fighting, also the RP aspect, it may look like its been repetitive but its to show that you are not alone out there and you can make friends around here.

Kitui, Steve, Mitch (IFRIT) and 1 other like this

Pictures are a great idea to be updated on the front page of the website, However I think a 2-3 minute video would do a better job of capturing the essence of what asylum really is.

I don't have editing skills but I could see a video being something like

Civ Life

Clip 1 - Kavala - People walking around interacting.

clip 2 - Trying to find work. Working the peach fields.

clip 3 - Finding a house/Putting in crates

clip 4 - Getting held up by a pistol banger. (The turning point from being a good person to fuck everyone :p)

Converting to rebel life.

clip 1 - Going to rebel to get you licence and Starting a gang

clip 2 - Gear,

clip 3 - Banks

clip 4 - Feds

clip 5 - Getting chased by cop

clip 6 - Being rescued by gang.

clip 7 - In cop custody being process

(Transition to cop life videos)

Cop Life

clip 1 - Cadet life

clip 2 - The chase

clip 3 - Bank/feds

clip 4 - Kavala interactions

clip 5 - processing

clip 6 - getting promoted

I think a like 5 - 10 seconds per clip would really capture how awesome the server is and why there are people here who's been here for over 4 years (Raises hand)

Chrome likes this

@Mitch (IFRIT) @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood you guys should also consider a website template that has videos of staged/directed gameplay (eg cartel fights and drug runs with cops chasing a hemmt full of meth) on the front page as that gives the best impression of a server. Additionally I would recommend taking advantage of IPS ticketing system for player reports, apps etc as its far more efficient than the forums.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood you guys should also consider a website template that has videos of gameplay (eg cartel fights and drug runs with cops chasing a hemmt full of meth) on the front page as that gives the best impression of a server. Additionally I wound recommend taking advantage of IPS ticketing system for player reports, apps etc as its far more efficient than the forums.

I changed some things today on the website... minor stuff.

But yes we plan on having more "videos" and a better look.  

Ticketing system will be added with the change to my.asylum in the near future.  

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

I changed some things today on the website... minor stuff.

But yes we plan on having more "videos" and a better look.  

Ticketing system will be added with the change to my.asylum in the near future.  

Your server performance has been a lot better... 

I’m impressed with the new ownership, good job @Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Jesse

4 hours ago, Canna said:

Pictures are a great idea to be updated on the front page of the website, However I think a 2-3 minute video would do a better job of capturing the essence of what asylum really is.

I don't have editing skills but I could see a video being something like

Civ Life

Clip 1 - Kavala - People walking around interacting.

clip 2 - Trying to find work. Working the peach fields.

clip 3 - Finding a house/Putting in crates

clip 4 - Getting held up by a pistol banger. (The turning point from being a good person to fuck everyone :p)

Converting to rebel life.

clip 1 - Going to rebel to get you licence and Starting a gang

clip 2 - Gear,

clip 3 - Banks

clip 4 - Feds

clip 5 - Getting chased by cop

clip 6 - Being rescued by gang.

clip 7 - In cop custody being process

(Transition to cop life videos)

Cop Life

clip 1 - Cadet life

clip 2 - The chase

clip 3 - Bank/feds

clip 4 - Kavala interactions

clip 5 - processing

clip 6 - getting promoted

I think a like 5 - 10 seconds per clip would really capture how awesome the server is and why there are people here who's been here for over 4 years (Raises hand)

is this asylum enough 4u 

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this