Proud Asylum #2

Just now, massi said:

that's not at all the point...

i dont think u know this 1 thing about me.

i             dont             care               about                   anything                     so                      i                 do                       what                      i                                want

5 hours ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

i dont think u know this 1 thing about me.

i             dont             care               about                   anything                     so                      i                 do                       what                      i                                want

I swear you are the most obnoxious motherfucker on the 7 seas 

27 minutes ago, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

lmao all these envy, stellar, prime and explicit rats talking shit cause they upset this 9 yr old can make a better montage then them... its a fucking game he does this shit for fun calm down ur egos kiddos

1. Everyone is here because his montage was not very good and clearly he put next to 0 effort into it therefore people are gonna talk a lot of shit against it and they are gonna talk even more shit because of the amount of shit the you and your brother talk on a constant basis. (Not so much you but your brother really talks way to much shit imo)

2. Think everyone here plays the game for fun is that not what games are for?

Edited by EthanS
Gagss likes this
41 minutes ago, EthanS said:

1. Everyone is here because his montage was not very good and clearly he put next to 0 effort into it therefore people are gonna talk a lot of shit against it and they are gonna talk even more shit because of the amount of shit the you and your brother talk on a constant basis. (Not so much you but your brother really talks way to much shit imo)

2. Think everyone here plays the game for fun is that not what games are for?

i just dint understand the fun in going up to someones montage and saying its shit, like congrats ur opinion is cool but why post about and start shit? like everyone complains why my retarded other half talks so much shit when other ppl start the shit, if u really know him u know he will talk back and if you dont want that to happen keep ur opinions to urself. I do talk shit but not as much as my brother because im a lot more mature than him but i deff know for a fact when i talk shit, i dont start it

Just now, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

i just dint understand the fun in going up to someones montage and saying its shit, like congrats ur opinion is cool but why post about and start shit? like everyone complains why my retarded other half talks so much shit when other ppl start the shit, if u really know him u know he will talk back and if you dont want that to happen keep ur opinions to urself. I do talk shit but not as much as my brother because im a lot more mature than him but i deff know for a fact when i talk shit, i dont start it

The point of criticism is to show what people like/dislike so then he can work on it for his next montage

EthanS likes this
Just now, Gagss said:

The point of criticism is to show what people like/dislike so then he can work on it for his next montage

criticism is saying "hey u can work on blah blah blah" or "try to get better at blah blah" not "ur dog shit y do u make montages", thats the shit that triggers him im 90% sure he would understand if u actually "criticized" him

1 minute ago, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

if u really know him u know he will talk back and if you dont want that to happen keep ur opinions to urself

People talk shit to him because it's funny. The guy can't form a cohesive sentence to save his life, so instead he starts dropping n-bombs and threatening to go to people's houses. It's entertaining.

Just now, Schiang said:

People talk shit to him because it's funny. The guy can't form a cohesive sentence to save his life, so instead he starts dropping n-bombs and threatening to go to people's houses. It's entertaining.

i can agree on that with u, i even laugh at him for that lmao

Schiang likes this