Proud Asylum #2

11 minutes ago, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

criticism is saying "hey u can work on blah blah blah" or "try to get better at blah blah" not "ur dog shit y do u make montages", thats the shit that triggers him im 90% sure he would understand if u actually "criticized" him

But honestly if you post any content to the Asylum forums there is to be expected  criticism even if it’s “hate” so i guess what i’m saying is don’t be a bitch about just ignore it

Boys I dont care what anyone says, this EthanS kid is talking shit blah blah bla... Ethan Who? He has no montages, failed trial in fucking requiem and now talking shit on my thread? I think the fuck not he can go join the other 4 gangs to get wiped aswell idc

people can say all they want but 1 thing will always remain the same about me

I

DONT

CARE             LMAOOOOOOOOO

Savage likes this
Just now, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

Boys I dont care what anyone says, this EthanS kid is talking shit blah blah bla... Ethan Who? He has no montages, failed trial in fucking requiem and now talking shit on my thread? I think the fuck not he can go join the other 4 gangs to get wiped aswell idc

I

DONT

> gets upset people shit talk him

> responds to everyone who talks shit

> claims he doesn't care but keeps responding

> threatens to go to someones house because he called him bad

> repeats that he doesn't care "bout these internet niggas smh"

> then posts on his snapchat that "these internet niggas wont talk when im 18"

Sammy, Gagss, Corgi and 5 others like this
15 hours ago, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

im giving u mono faggot

Pretty sure u already did

15 hours ago, CRH said:

nice one dood

Thanks x

14 hours ago, skrood` said:

snoopy.thicc

Nice one bro ily son

Thanks ily bro x

14 hours ago, Nomadox said:

good 1 but my eyes r bleed

Thanks x and ik I can’t fix it sadly

14 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

a fingerless 4 year old could edit better than this

Will make better sorry for disappointing 

14 hours ago, andrewfam x said:

very nice but the quality is dead ahah

Thanks x but sadly can’t fix

14 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

n1

Thanks x

14 hours ago, RikuQ said:

@Jaconite better than u biatch

CHEELIN ily bro x

14 hours ago, P A G E said:

Nice proudy 

Thanks x

14 hours ago, Cory B said:

@Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod 

Nice Montage but holy fuck. giphy.gif

Thanks x and sadly can’t fix

14 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

1:57 xd

Lmao 

14 hours ago, Jimbo said:

2019 and people are still pumping out single kill montages in horrible quality, no one gives a fuck how long it took you to make it, if it's shit it's shit

FcViwhl.png

Sorry will try to not disappoint next

13 hours ago, Faarooq said:

Could you stop screaming, ty

Will ty to not disappoint next sorry

13 hours ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

2:30, you kill me while I am FAK'ing lmao. Great clip to put in there!

Will try to not disappoint next sorry

12 hours ago, Tyler :D said:

Nice idiot.

Thanks ily the most bro x

7 hours ago, Noliver. said:

Ever thought killing your self? 

@Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod nice job son

Thanks ily bro x

Edited by Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod
9 hours ago, Ⓟⓡⓞⓤⓓ❤ #MyleGod said:

I

DONT

-Didnt talk shit simply gave criticism 

-I also didnt come here to talk about how good or bad i am at the game. ( im pretty shit)

-But dude you really need to learn the internet/learn to take criticism. you are handleing this very wrong and only making your situation here way way worse

-For a tip put some more effort into your next montage and people will love it. refer to goyneyyy's most recent tage, ammount of effort he put into it was where it shined with the sky effects and all the other edits that really made it come alive. Here you just dumped clips into movie maker and added a song and some text thats it and you put no other effort into it and it shows.

Edited by EthanS
Gagss likes this
1 hour ago, EthanS said:

-Didnt talk shit simply gave criticism 

-I also didnt come here to talk about how good or bad i am at the game. ( im pretty shit)

-But dude you really need to learn the internet/learn to take criticism. you are handleing this very wrong and only making your situation here way way worse

-For a tip put some more effort into your next montage and people will love it. refer to goyneyyy's most recent tage, ammount of effort he put into it was where it shined with the sky effects and all the other edits that really made it come alive. Here you just dumped clips into movie maker and added a song and some text thats it and you put no other effort into it and it shows.

Sorry for that comment! I hope I can make it up to you!

16 hours ago, EthanS said:

You realise this isn't some profession. People make these for fun. Some take it more seriously than others and spend more time on them. You are talking about it like it's some film that was a flop or some shit created by a movie team, its a montage.

"Made it come alive" what the fuck are you on about lmao

Goyney spent plenty of time on it as he takes it more seriously and knows how to do that stuff. Others simply dont have the effort to go to that extent for an arma montage.

Marzoh, Ghouh, EthanS and 3 others like this
Just now, andrewfam x said:

You realise this isn't some profession. People make these for fun. Some take it more seriously than others and spend more time on them. You are talking about it like it's some film that was a flop or some shit created by a movie team, its a montage.

Goyney spent plenty of time on it as he takes it more seriously and knows how to do that stuff. Others simply dont have the effort to go to that extent for an arma montage.

james probably spent an hour on the intro itself...

Edited by Marzoh
EthanS, TRYHARD and andrewfam x like this
3 minutes ago, andrewfam x said:

yea thats work, referring to what andrewfam said, i chuck in clips, make a shitty intro, casually put some text in there, maybe some video transitions to show clips are part of the same fight, and there ya go! a montage!

EthanS likes this
35 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

james probably spent an hour on the intro itself...

Yea it was really nice I wouldn’t be surprised if he spent more

38 minutes ago, andrewfam x said:

Yea I get this I understand that some people just don’t wanna put in/have the time to make a really nice one and thinking back on my points I definitely should have taken this into more consideration. However I do like it when people visibly put more effort into it but that’s just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion about the matter

Proud likes this
On 1/16/2019 at 7:22 AM, ⓢⓐⓥⓐⓖⓔ :) said:

lmao all these envy, stellar, prime and explicit rats talking shit cause they upset this 9 yr old can make a better montage then them... its a fucking game he does this shit for fun calm down ur egos kiddos

Ok not to be rude/ egotistical, I feel like @ParkerRadley and I had better montages. And both of us haven’t been playing at nearly as much as we have in the past. 

ParkerRadley likes this
5 hours ago, EthanS said:

Yea I get this I understand that some people just don’t wanna put in/have the time to make a really nice one and thinking back on my points I definitely should have taken this into more consideration. However I do like it when people visibly put more effort into it but that’s just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion about the matter

Yea even so, hes not gonna give a shit about someones opinion he doesn't know. I don't.

EthanS likes this