Best Asylum Players Ever

mur

Just now, andrewfam x said:

Why are you still going on you dumb Cletus fucking retard hahahaha

Y'all so mad smh, really can't handle being bested by 2015 players lmfaoo. This game mean THAT much to y'all.

Still waiting on your "better than 99%" montage lmfao.

Just now, Pabblo said:

you've been trying to refund that hentai aint you haha fucking creep 

You keep talking about hentai bruh i think you got issues, you keep bringing it up you lowkey on that hentai shit ain't you lmfaoooo. Garbage ass virgin

54 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Y'all so mad smh, really can't handle being bested by 2015 players lmfaoo. This game mean THAT much to y'all.

Still waiting on your "better than 99%" montage lmfao.

You keep talking about hentai bruh i think you got issues, you keep bringing it up you lowkey on that hentai shit ain't you lmfaoooo. Garbage ass virgin

Bro what are you on about, you so upset we called your idols bad... grow up kid ahahah

3 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

you and your autistic friends really out here jerking eachother off and talking shit lmfao. Y'all probably in a Discord like "yo what we gonna say" lmfao. Autistic fucks need to go outside sometimes bruh. Life ain't about this game lmao.

why do you persistently keep responding

move on my guy, you've lost, your gaylord gods arent coming back, they dont care you think they are good players

andrewfam x likes this
10 hours ago, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

why do you persistently keep responding

move on my guy, you've lost, your gaylord gods arent coming back, they dont care you think they are good players

Y'all really out here jerking eachother off replying in sync like y'all some kind of pop band lmfaooo.

Y'all so garbage at the game smh.

10 hours ago, andrewfam x said:

Bro what are you on about, you so upset we called your idols bad... grow up kid ahahah

Lmfao y'all stay worse than them and keep getting mad about it tho, garbage ass

11 hours ago, Pabblo said:

tryna pull the reverse here when we all know you love it, and id call you trash but never heard of ur ass hahaha

You newfags nobody know y'all smh. Y'all stay jerking eachother off lmfaoo.

2 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Y'all really out here jerking eachother off replying in sync like y'all some kind of pop band lmfaooo.

Y'all so garbage at the game smh.

Lmfao y'all stay worse than them and keep getting mad about it tho, garbage ass

You newfags nobody know y'all smh. Y'all stay jerking eachother off lmfaoo.

you americans really cringe me out, you're 1 braincell death away from a mass school shooting.

Haych, Maaqs, andrewfam x and 1 other like this