Cocaine Red Zone Suggestion

I've been playing the server more frequently and I have to say, the fact that the cocaine gathering area is a red zone makes no sense. Countless times, I've been collecting cocaine and someone has pulled up and just shot me in the head before I could ever stop collecting. There is no roleplay advantage for having the red zone there anyway. In addition, cops never initiate, further deteriorating the experience. I propose that the server remove the red zone from the cocaine fields. What do y'all think?

Torsingre and Bobby The Pilot like this

Cocaine is an illegal drug, and an illegal area. All other illegal areas are KOS and clearly marked on the map. This will not be changing. Watch your back and arm yourself doing illegal activities. You trade risk for the reward.

If you believe that a uniformed officer is not properly initiating, feel free to report them within this section:
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/48-internal-affairs/

Kernikov, TRYHARD, Twinkie and 6 others like this
Just now, yellowkey said:

I've been playing the server more frequently and I have to say, the fact that the cocaine gathering area is a red zone makes no sense. Countless times, I've been collecting cocaine and someone has pulled up and just shot me in the head before I could ever stop collecting. There is no roleplay advantage for having the red zone there anyway. In addition, cops never initiate, further deteriorating the experience. I propose that the server remove the red zone from the cocaine fields. What do y'all think?

Cops have to initiate in all the drug fields unless they are undercover. Other than that it's an illegal activity. Try setting up a cocaine lab in Colombia and see how far you get before someone shoots you without initiation

Twinkie and Patato like this
Just now, Huang Peng said:

Cops have to initiate in all the drug fields unless they are undercover. Other than that it's an illegal activity. Try setting up a cocaine lab in Colombia and see how far you get before someone shoots you without initiation

Well then I guess the cops I've been encountering haven't been following the SOPs. Also, incase you haven't noticed, the process for making cocaine on this VIDEO GAME is very different to making cocaine in real life.

19 minutes ago, yellowkey said:

Well then I guess the cops I've been encountering haven't been following the SOPs. Also, incase you haven't noticed, the process for making cocaine on this VIDEO GAME is very different to making cocaine in real life.

Just now, Tim-I said:

Do you hear sirens whenever a cop bust you?

Like Sliick has stated if a cop turns on his sirens and you point a gun at them, run, or try to do much of anything but talk or put your hands up you're probably going to get downed especially if you have a gun/are in an illegal area. As unfortunate as it may turn out for the civs (especially newer players) trying to make some quick cash the siren system is a really invaluable asset for the cops to have, and just be mindful in the future any uniformed cop (meaning anyone but an undercover corporal+ who look look just like civilians most of the time) has to siren or initiate no matter where they are unless already initiated upon.

Sliick likes this
33 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Like Sliick has stated if a cop turns on his sirens and you point a gun at them, run, or try to do much of anything but talk or put your hands up you're probably going to get downed especially if you have a gun/are in an illegal area. As unfortunate as it may turn out for the civs (especially newer players) trying to make some quick cash the siren system is a really invaluable asset for the cops to have, and just be mindful in the future any uniformed cop (meaning anyone but an undercover corporal+ who look look just like civilians most of the time) has to siren or initiate no matter where they are unless already initiated upon.

There have been times where cops have rolled up, stopped, turned on their sirens, immediately exited their cars, and instantly started shooting at me despite me now even having enough money to own a gun. I don't have any time to react, and then most of the times some gang will roll by, shoot the cop, and then kill me. I don't know if it's y'all that play the game like this, but it seems to me scenarios like I've just described are only disadvantages to new players.

2 hours ago, yellowkey said:

There have been times where cops have rolled up, stopped, turned on their sirens, immediately exited their cars, and instantly started shooting at me despite me now even having enough money to own a gun. I don't have any time to react, and then most of the times some gang will roll by, shoot the cop, and then kill me. I don't know if it's y'all that play the game like this, but it seems to me scenarios like I've just described are only disadvantages to new players.

to be honest man thats when you just need to start recording and submitting reports. I personally don't just tap sirens and instantly down people most of the time i try and talk to people even if i hit sirens as long as they aren't actively fleeing or shooting but like i said if people are doing this then there needs to be reports to get rid of those people.

4 hours ago, yellowkey said:

Please contact the Google CQC Administration Team

Edited by Bobby The Pilot

Disadvantages/advantages are what makes the world spin. If I never had an advantage on someone I wouldn't find it that fun tbh, there's always an advantage in a game or in real life somehow. Whether that be no need for initiation due to a KoS zone or a skill gap.

despite me now even having enough money to own a gun

I would get some money to by weapons and gear before you start making money illegally. Start off with wreck excavating, it gets you a lot of money as a new player and youre pretty unlikely to get robbed. Once you have some cash for a decent gun, you can do illegal stuff. You have to protect yourself when doing drugs, doing it without a gun is just asking to get robbed, its just the nature of the game, we've all been there.

6 hours ago, yellowkey said:

How about we just remove guns from the server entirely...
I mean, the countless of times I've been shot at, on this RP server is mind nubbing!

For instance, yesterday, we tried to RP with these guys with a HEMMT Box at the Ephedra field. 
It really wasn't a smooth transaction I must say. We had to kill three guys and shoot down a Hummingbird before we could lock pick the thing and try to save it from the dangers of a red zone. Even at that, the cops showed up and started shooting at us too. Not cool! 

My buddy had to sing THREE songs before we could start arguing his case to get a pardon out of that debacle.
At one point, I even thought we'd might have to call in a lawyer.

TVOZbZv.png

Chrome and Huang Peng like this
8 hours ago, Big Fred said:

How about we just remove guns from the server entirely...
I mean, the countless of times I've been shot at, on this RP server is mind nubbing!

For instance, yesterday, we tried to RP with these guys with a HEMMT Box at the Ephedra field. 
It really wasn't a smooth transaction I must say. We had to kill three guys and shoot down a Hummingbird before we could lock pick the thing and try to save it from the dangers of a red zone. Even at that, the cops showed up and started shooting at us too. Not cool! 

My buddy had to sing THREE songs before we could start arguing his case to get a pardon out of that debacle.
At one point, I even thought we'd might have to call in a lawyer.

TVOZbZv.png

How about we just make the entire server a red zone...
I mean, the countless of times I've not been shot at, on this DM server is mind nubbing! (numbing*)

For instance, yesterday, we tried to shoot these guys with a quad bike at the Apple field. 
It really was a smooth transaction I must say. We had to talk to three guys and steal a Hummingbird before we could crash the thing, kill them, and ruin everyone's enjoyment. Even at that, the cops showed up and tried ticketing us too. Not cool! 

My buddy had to shoot thirty people before we could start arguing his case to get out of custody to kill more people.
At one point, I even thought we'd might have to mow everyone down on sight.

JtoyqgU.jpg

Oh, and thank you for your input.

Edited by yellowkey
DeepHouse and Big Fred like this

That was actually funny dude. :)

Asylum can be unforgiving, especially when you're new on the island.
If I had a dollar for every time I got robbed by Drunk Squad when I started out on S4, I'd have a lot more dollars in my dollar account. 
It actually wasn't that long ago that I was in a little town called Sofia, across the country, sleepin'...on a couch, in a mobile home, with only $47 in my bank account.
I didn't have a license from the DMV. I had no opportunities. But you know what? Something happened that changed my life.
I bumped into a mentor. And another mentor. And a few more mentors later I found FIVE mentors.
And they showed me what THEY did- to become multi-millionaires.
Again, it's not just about the money, it's about the good life: health, wealth, love and happiness.
So they recorded a little video, it's actually on youtube you can click here, on this video and it will take you to youtube where they share THREE things that they taught me.
THREE things that you can implement today, no matter where you are.
Now, this isn't a "get rich quick" scheme. You know, like they say. If it sounds too good to be true, they are too good to be true.
I'm not promising you that TOMORROW you will be able to go out and buy a Sports Hatchback- but what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps!
Just click the link and they'll show you, just a little trick, that helped me get on my way, to become richer than I thought possible.