V3n0M's Suggestions X2

Back after a year. I must say I like what i see. Without Suggestions we have no new content. Besides the server being fixed I'd like to see a few changes.

1.       Fed: besides the gates fixed. Fix NW Deer stand and remove wire.. This will help alot of gangs counter Cops coming in thru north so easily.. I can flash 2 spots as of right now and be in north deer stand 

2.       Decrease the amount of time needed to process legal goods (needs talent?)

3.       Increase the amount of time someone can revive you to 7.5 Minutes

4.       Increase the amount of time needed to execute someone. Requires skinning knife. Purchasable at rebel obviously.. 

5.       Increase odds of waking up in hospital when someone executes you. Requires secondary talent.

6.     Remove one of the Hydrogen Sulfates on the western side of map and replace it with a Coal Mine, take the Coal and Process it at a Coal crushing plant into Fine Coal, then sold to a power plant.

7.     Medics should be paid similar to the way delivery missions are paid out With a base price of $1500, then receive a bonus for EA km traveled..

8.       Increase Delivery Mission payout. Requires 15 seconds for processing

9.     Wong’s Kitchen.. Allow Turtle meat to be Processed into turtle soup, Once Processed you receive "Turtle Soup" which will sell somewhere in the range of 15-30% more than the current turtle meat prices.

10.  Turf/Cartel Flags will mechanically Lower/Raise every 10%.

11.  Able to Craft Scopes. Requires Glass, and Metal Sheet or Iron of some sort...  @utilize420

12.  Scotch needs to be fixed. There really isn’t much risk to it at all. No Reward for cops either.. I think the price is on par. But the risk/price ratio isn’t there.

13. Add Dildo Backpack

14.  Cartel Bets: V3n0M makes a bet against Player 2 in the amount of $50,000, Location: Staka, Distance from Center: 2.0KM Time Remaining: 30 Minutes. (Example)

Must go to rebel to initiate a Bet. Challenge can be accepted anywhere. Should you get a bounty for illegal betting? (Not a Stackable offense for obvious reasons)

1 and done? best of 3? The bets should be made between 2 players. If I kill Player 2, I win all. If I don't kill Player 2 or Player 2 does not kill V3n0M the funds will be returned.

Edited by V3N0M
1 hour ago, V3N0M said:

4.       Increase the amount of time needed to execute someone. Requires skinning knife. Purchasable at rebel obviously.. 

You need a counter to the revive system and that is the execute system i think it is fine as is. can already tell one person will get a crucial kill and not have a skinning knife and that person gets resed. just not needed imo

1 hour ago, V3N0M said:

Turf/Cartel Flags will mechanically Lower/Raise every 10%.

Dont think this is really needed at all. could cause problems for something that is pretty useless

1 hour ago, V3N0M said:

Scotch needs to be fixed. There really isn’t much risk to it at all. No Reward for cops either.. I think the price is on par. But the risk/price ratio isn’t there.

spirit is a red zone and you have to invest quite a bit to get a setup for it. i think scotch is fine as is. and cops get rewarded just as much if they were to raid any other illegal zone

---

other than those i think these are good ideas but before anything more gets implemented server need to be fixed (have not been playing much recently so i dont know where the server performance is but from what ive heard they still need some work)