THE PRIME MASS BAN Part 2

4 minutes ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Someone explain who got banned and for what

Ok, They bought every ingredient for a special vehicle at Black market and then sold it for more money than they used to buy all the ingredients. I used to do this ages ago and i made like 10k profit each orca i sold so i could probably get 80k+ from a hemitt full of ingredients and that would probably take 15 min. "Admin Quote" If it's to good to be true its probably a bug/glitch. Them making 200-400k/H from doing this is clearly too good to be true and they knew that this was a bug. 

Full story.

Orgondo figures out cool new moneymaking method using market exploit. He informs the devs and Bada assures there won't be bans for it.

He shares with Prime.

All of Prime starts making 600k an hour by buying ingredients for 50cals/mohawks from the markets using the bug and then crafting and selling them.

The method gets shared.

Bans go out, bans are repealed.

3 hours ago, Boris said:

Full story.

Orgondo figures out cool new moneymaking method using market exploit. He informs the devs and Bada assures there won't be bans for it.

He shares with Prime.

All of Prime starts making 600k an hour by buying ingredients for 50cals/mohawks from the markets using the bug and then crafting and selling them.

The method gets shared.

Bans go out, bans are repealed.

Reminds me of the Orca glitch where PPL would buy Orca materials, keep them and go sell them at chop shop and make profit. (That being if you had two turfs)

Crossfade and Bag Of Funyuns like this