Make medic a whitelisted slot

Honestly the medics on here don’t ever leave kavala, only a few people will actually pull out a heli and try to make it to you, i have seen medics just afking in towns and during a fight with people constantly dying the medics were just standing there afk being useless. I think medics being whitelisted like olympus will attract the people who actually want to do that job instead of the retard who can’t do a drug run so he goes on medic and revives everyone in kavala

dennozZ likes this

*This is a followup suggestion to the whitelisting of medics. I am skeptical of this idea but I'm posting it to see what everyone else's thought are.*

A person can either choose to be a Whitelisted Officer or a Whitelisted Medic, BUT NOT BOTH.

This will allow to make the medic role stand out more and will allow the player to choose a path into what career he might be interested to pursue. A medics primary objective is to enhance and promote roleplay in the server and secondary is to provide healing services across Altis. In order to make sure a medic can provide effective roleplay, a test similar to the Cadet ridealong in the APD can be implemented in some way for medics.

Since medics do not see combat and thus cannot make money by farming, performing illegal/legal activities and are only restricted to healing, their revive payouts could be increased to 3k-5k, any healing services such as the use of FAK's, blood bags, splints, and painkillers can also reward medics small payouts of $10-$100 depending on which used.

P.S. I'm more than sure I lost many of you as soon as I said you can't be both a cop and medic. But once again, that's only to provide unique idea to this because everyone seems to always say the same thing when these threads are made "Why not just copy Olympus then."

Ahhh yes, trying to actually play medic is quite challenging you get domed alot, crash alot of choppers and you will never make money. I love the idea of whitelisted medics but its definatly a long way off with everything else that needs to be done. I was thinking maybe Medics could get some some of DP missions for their downtime in the meantime, maybe transport an organ from Kavala to Pyrgos to Sofia ETC or something for a bit more money and i guess try force the medics out of kavala and into the world. But i know nothing about coding and whatnot so i know not how difficult a task that may be. I definatly look forward to being the first whitelisted Supamedic.

2 hours ago, Bully said:

Ahhh yes, trying to actually play medic is quite challenging you get domed alot, crash alot of choppers and you will never make money. I love the idea of whitelisted medics but its definatly a long way off with everything else that needs to be done. I was thinking maybe Medics could get some some of DP missions for their downtime in the meantime, maybe transport an organ from Kavala to Pyrgos to Sofia ETC or something for a bit more money and i guess try force the medics out of kavala and into the world. But i know nothing about coding and whatnot so i know not how difficult a task that may be. I definatly look forward to being the first whitelisted Supamedic.

This is why we keep you around @Bully

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 10:38 PM, Joel said:

*This is a followup suggestion to the whitelisting of medics. I am skeptical of this idea but I'm posting it to see what everyone else's thought are.*

A person can either choose to be a Whitelisted Officer or a Whitelisted Medic, BUT NOT BOTH.

This will allow to make the medic role stand out more and will allow the player to choose a path into what career he might be interested to pursue. A medics primary objective is to enhance and promote roleplay in the server and secondary is to provide healing services across Altis. In order to make sure a medic can provide effective roleplay, a test similar to the Cadet ridealong in the APD can be implemented in some way for medics.

Since medics do not see combat and thus cannot make money by farming, performing illegal/legal activities and are only restricted to healing, their revive payouts could be increased to 3k-5k, any healing services such as the use of FAK's, blood bags, splints, and painkillers can also reward medics small payouts of $10-$100 depending on which used.

P.S. I'm more than sure I lost many of you as soon as I said you can't be both a cop and medic. But once again, that's only to provide unique idea to this because everyone seems to always say the same thing when these threads are made "Why not just copy Olympus then."

I wanna be able to play both cop and medic. There are times when the server is dead and the only thing cops can do are patrol illegal areas and hope they find someone, but there's always people dying somewhere, and that's when I would love to just hop on medic and fly around and revive people/give them rides/etc.