Server 1

I was playing earlier when I got a yellow chain and I stopped receiving data. I assumed server crashed but one of the cops in the TS made a callout about the bank we were fighting. It took me a second to realize that only I crashed. Meanwhile, my pings fine, TS is running fine and I can still join servers 2 and 3, and play whatever. The option to join server 1 is gone, whether its the friends tab or internet tab. I can't direct connect or join through client. I tried joining through a friend but that didn't work either, in fact when I check a friend's server info none of the information for asylum comes up just the server ip.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

7 minutes ago, Farmer Steve Loves Bada said:

When direct connecting what does it say assuming you get kicked off the game.

when direct connecting through client, the my game will load until the ARMA 3: APEX screen pops up and will remain like that until I close Arma

when direct connecting through game it will simply put me back to the server selection screen as if I put in a nonexistent server ip

23 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

when direct connecting through client, the my game will load until the ARMA 3: APEX screen pops up and will remain like that until I close Arma

when direct connecting through game it will simply put me back to the server selection screen as if I put in a nonexistent server ip

Try this? Probably won't work but worth a shot. Always works when I get connection failed for some reason.

Open Arma 3 Launcher > Parameters > All Parameters > Client > Server Port > Click the arrow, and put it up two. Ex: If it's 2200 put it 2202. > Restart Arma 3 Launcher > Play game.

Edited by Farmer Steve Loves Bada
Just now, Farmer Steve Loves Bada said:

Try this? Probably won't work but worth a shot. Always works when I get connection failed for some reason.

Open Arma 3 Launcher > Parameters > All Parameters > Client > Server Port > Click the arrow, and put it up two. Ex: If it's 2200 put it 2202. > Restart Arma 3 Launcher > Play game.

didn't work - thanks for trying to help though