Frames Skipping HELP!!?!?!!

So I have been messing with settings trying to get the best look but still manage good fps and just about any setting I maintain good fps. But whenever I shoot (especially when I Zoom in the arco) my frames skip like a powerpoint slide. I get good fps normally(80ish) but have issues shooting while ADS'ing. Any suggestions whether its settings or something else that could help?

Specs:

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

CPU: [email protected]

16GB of RAM 

Also Arma is on a SSD and drivers are up to date.

1 hour ago, Chase said:

So I have been messing with settings trying to get the best look but still manage good fps and just about any setting I maintain good fps. But whenever I shoot (especially when I Zoom in the arco) my frames skip like a powerpoint slide. I get good fps normally(80ish) but have issues shooting while ADS'ing. Any suggestions whether its settings or something else that could help?

Specs:

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

CPU: [email protected]

16GB of RAM 

Also Arma is on a SSD and drivers are up to date.

I completely Wipe my pc everytime i feel like my PC i lacking in performance, the only way i fix my from from 40FPS going back to my normal 110 FPS

16 hours ago, Smee said:

I completely Wipe my pc everytime i feel like my PC i lacking in performance, the only way i fix my from from 40FPS going back to my normal 110 FPS

Same I just reset mine too

13 hours ago, Rafael said:

I was having the same issue yesterday and I tried everything and nothing seemed to fix it. Until I just let it play out and it fixed it self. Give it a few minutes after it starts skipping.

Yah it might help cuz it’s an Arma thing not an Asylum thing

13 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

I find that going in between ur acog and red dot a couple of times when you load in helps a little bit and spamming first person and 3rd person helps as well

Thank you probably my best bet just been really bad lately I will try it