Increase house cap and price cap.

13 minutes ago, Connor1959 said:

Increase house cap to 7 excluding gang house or make garages not count as houses, or make garages a separate thing such as a max of 3 garages and 5 houses. Also increase the amount you can put a house on the market for, up to 5 million.

No, 5 houses per server is more than enough. We do not want a small group of people to own all the real estate. Everyone deserves the chance to own a reasonable amount

Just now, Elaiscancer said:

Because we need more people trying to sell good houses for real life money.  Totally makes the game fun

Hell yah it does, makes it a little bit more hard, it will get better nobody will buy for irl money and play the game until it is sold for a lower price. Stay off my page you Democrat!

+1 for increasing the amount you can sell a house for, but I believe and feel free to correct me if im wrong @Gen. Henry Arnold, that has something to do with an arma limitation (similar to how cops can only ticket 999,999)

The issue with increasing the number of houses a player can own - There is a limited number of house players can buy. And you'll find most of them already purchased, especially in really good areas. I don't see this being increased in the near future but i'll jot it down anyways.