Black Market Production

I have two sheds at Lakka (Just bought another one for $1 million again to increase storage and have garages). I've literally invested everything I have into gun running (Getting materials to make guns but clicking the sell button instead) I drive there with my truck today then to see that the "sell" button has been removed. Are you kidding me? These Prime kids find an exploit in a MARKET SYSTEM and your response is ahh let's just remove the whole thing. That's something Bamf would've done. Good developers are able to find ways to keep things while preventing bugs, not just removing the feature as a whole. A good developer should be able to think of a different way to patch bugs. Do you think that the developers for Google when given a task go "ahh, shit there's gonna be many bugs with that," no they find ways to solve the bugs while maintaining the idea. They don't just remove it because it's to difficult or bugs with it. Facebook got hacked ages ago, if they used Asylum's logic they'd shut down the whole Facebook!

List of problems you just caused:

- Higher priced guns now because who crafts guns to keep them, most did it for money (before you guys stepped in)

- Destruction of a whole money making method

Since you guys seem like you can't think of creative solutions, Google has you covered (Two ideas):

- Only allow guns to have sell button?

- Fix market, instead of the production place...

I literally enjoyed gun running so much, it felt different then the usual shit of gathering, processing, selling. Please bring it back.

I also heard that the exploit for 50 cals was purely done through the market, if that was the case why was the sell button taken out... Sounds like a lazy solution. Now, someone told me you guys took the selling out because it was to OP?? WHEN DO YOU KNOW BAMF OR GNASHES TO MAKE SOMETHING OP? Also, why not make a patch notes at least about that to inform people?

FIX BLACK MARKET PRODUCTION!!!

To be honest, this new ownership is seeming a bit shaky. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood @Jesse @Gen. Henry Arnold @Pizza Man @Destrah @Gaskal

Edited by Google™