While I do enjoy banks, I find it sometimes gets repetitive going to the same location in Pygros all the time. 

Has the idea ever been brought up of having multiple Banks scattered throughout Altis, all sharing the same 45 minute timer? 

If that is problematic, how about a random location spawn kind of like cocaine fields? 

Crossfade and Google™ like this

I agree, but you’d need to find optimal locations. For example a spot in between some mountains is shit because it’s difficult for cops to get to in a timely manner. You’d also need to make them all around the same distance from an HQ and level of difficulty or else people just won’t do it at that spot they’ll just wait till it’s at an easier spot.

what might be cool is to have all banks open but when one is robbed the other ones go on extra security so they can’t be robbed while the other one is.

Edited by Google™
Bobby The Pilot likes this
14 minutes ago, DrPhilsCharisma said:

While I do enjoy banks, I find it sometimes gets repetitive going to the same location in Pygros all the time. 

Has the idea ever been brought up of having multiple Banks scattered throughout Altis, all sharing the same 45 minute timer? 

If that is problematic, how about a random location spawn kind of like cocaine fields? 

You're talking about rotating the Bank, much like the drugs?

7 minutes ago, Michael L said:

It would definetley spice things up, but the difficulty comes in making or producing somewhere balanced and effective, that has a reasonable distance from an ATM; a number of methods of entry and relatively local to a police HQ.

Altis is a pretty big map. I'm sure there are a few spots. I do like the idea @Huan Lee suggested, lowered tier banks would be fun too.