Add another rebel close to warzone island.

In my opinion one of the most cancerous things about fighting cartels at the moment is actually trying to gear up to fight the cartel. If there are 2-3 guys camping it with gear you will not ever get to gear unless you get sdars from tharos which is usually camped by vigis. It would be nice if there was another rebel on warzone island or close to it so gangs could get gear faster to fight more. Would like to hear your guys thoughts about this idea.

Dealer, Wizard, TRYHARD and 2 others like this
2 minutes ago, Tim-I said:

It better not be the shit 8 fucking km from OG.  Thats aids.  The amount of ETA's thrown will be a new record

In my opinion if they do add another one it should take longer to gear up and get to cap then donor rebel. Not necessarily 8km but definitely further then what the total distance is for donor rebel.

Sliick likes this
1 hour ago, Jaster said:

In my opinion one of the most cancerous things about fighting cartels at the moment is actually trying to gear up to fight the cartel. If there are 2-3 guys camping it with gear you will not ever get to gear unless you get sdars from tharos which is usually camped by vigis. It would be nice if there was another rebel on warzone island or close to it so gangs could get gear faster to fight more. Would like to hear your guys thoughts about this idea.

You must be a retard. People can still camp the new rebel even if it’s closer. Lmfao

Edited by Google™
王 rando 王 and Crossfade like this
6 hours ago, Google™ said:

You must be a retard. People can still camp the new rebel even if it’s closer. Lmfao

Right now they only have to camp 1 rebel with 2-3 guys to keep people from gearing. Or if one gang gets to rebel first and holds it down while their gang gets there and gears the other gang has to wait   until they leave to actually gear. If there was another rebel within a decent distance from the island then it will allow gangs to gear up faster.

Google™ likes this
5 minutes ago, Jaster said:

Right now they only have to camp 1 rebel with 2-3 guys to keep people from gearing. Or if one gang gets to rebel first and holds it down while their gang gets there and gears the other gang has to wait   until they leave to actually gear. If there was another rebel within a decent distance from the island then it will allow gangs to gear up faster.

Or you can just go south rebel. 

K1NG and Azeh like this
21 minutes ago, K A Z E M said:

you can't when aaaaaaa gang is online and north rebel there is elite jerks 

Never seen them at south rebel before. 

And if you are complaining about people camping all the rebels, what is gonna stop people from camping a new rebel? 

Edited by g1ant