Be able to spawn the flat truck off owned garages

5 minutes ago, Lucien said:

What do you mean? You should be able to spawn any car under a certain size at "garages" and any car at sheds that you own

the truck you buy from car shop is pretty small. thats why it should be able to get on garages, you buy it from car shop, not from truck shop

Just now, Lucien said:

maybe its too tall... we can't really have you spawn shit thats too big for the garage or it will blow up. Outside spawns would be tricky to implement because the devs would need to make one for every garage. If it is just a bug and the flatbed fits in a garage then by all means it should be added. Otherwise just use a van which has the biggest y-inventory that you can pull from one of those garages

i belive van are much biggers that flat trucks. Even an offroad is bigger than flat truck (plus i do not have the expansion for a van). If you are able to spawn a van which have 400 of trunk capacity there is no reason for not to be able to spawn a flat truck that it is smaller than a van and have less space.

35 minutes ago, dennozZ said:

i belive van are much biggers that flat trucks. Even an offroad is bigger than flat truck (plus i do not have the expansion for a van). If you are able to spawn a van which have 400 of trunk capacity there is no reason for not to be able to spawn a flat truck that it is smaller than a van and have less space.

vans barely make it out of garages. they literally skim the roof of the garage when you drive out.

23 hours ago, dennozZ said:

then why vans can spawn and then no flatbed trucks

Because vans are new dlc's added AFTER garage restrictions.

Most probably just an oversight.

Thanks for bringing it up to attention.

We will now have to buy sheds for anything that have any resemblance to cargo space at all.