tom

Gang Wars 7

Some Polls for the next Gang Wars  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Qulins

2. 2. Players

3. 3. Max Time To Be In Cap

Might be unpopular opinion here but From a viewer perspective I really enjoyed watching two ifirits loaded with guys pushing & no other vehicles available - even if it results in the shit kicking DS Got pushing drug tower.

Haych, Mason, tom and 9 others like this

Just restrict the amount of Quilins you can use on defence. 
x2 Ifrit, x1 Quilin for Offence.
x1 Ifrit, x2 Quilin for Defence
Box Trucks and Helicopters can also be used.

When you can block off your favourite cartel spot from all angles because of a single vehicle that can't be penetrated with a 7.62, its a problem, you're essentially building your own terrain around you. Get better at positioning yourself and learn to work around the angles and spots you're exposed to.

Same for attacking, you don't need to braindead zerg cap to win. Ifrits have smokes for a reason, learn to push on foot, learn who to bait, learn who to bait for, learn your smoke spots. If your gang leader is shit, I can't blame you if the only fighting style you know is zerging.

Edited by Haych

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The meta is shit. Quilins have never been needed for gang wars so not need to start now.

But its the meta........ Why change it up when moneys on the line? Until the remove qilins from asylum they shouldn't be removed from gang wars.

mur likes this

9 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

But its the meta........ Why change it up when moneys on the line? Until the remove qilins from asylum they shouldn't be removed from gang wars.

its only the meta for explicit tbh guarantee if they remove quilins the only ones complaining would be you guys

Edited by Fudger

10 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Like ive said before, theyve NEVER EVER been needed so they dont need them now. If you can fight without them dont fight.

4 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

That’s the plan. My money is on Asylum wiping the floor with any Olympus gang.

But how will this work for players who are banned for cheating on one server but not the other?

Just now, Jimbo said:

But how will this work for players who are banned for cheating on one server but not the other?

Well, if you can't play on Olympus or Asylum I guess you better hope you're on the final team for that particular server. The final match "Olympus V Asylum" will be on a neutral server that's only available to the two final teams and the host/moderators.   

If there is 12 I could see 1 qilin being a necessity for the attacking team but it gets aids when the defending gang has qilins and they are constantly pestering your hard aimers by dropping behind them and at the slightest sense of danger they bail. Granted with the removal of side doors I'm sure this will be somewhat different.

20 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

That’s the plan. My money is on Asylum wiping the floor with any Olympus gang.

dw bada put your money on the Daddies Darlings 3 peat

7 minutes ago, Hi Am Vedalkenn said:

I hear something in the distance, it sounds like a? A JEEP! JEEP GUILD BOUTTA CLEAN SWEEP YO ASS

You stole a Stellar Meme and killed it. kys