asylum cops suck

Twinem

I usually dont post on forums and if i do its to buy or sell a house but honestly something has to be done wit these cops there role playing is st8 shit!!!! Your life should be way more important to u then it is. It should be way easier to get cop gear u capture a cop and they refuse to drop anything and most will tell u to just kill them its a joke. Like i get it there going to say if they dropped there gear everytime they got captured everyone would be running around with cop gear!! wat i say to that is "fuck u" it should be way harder to capture a cop in this game then it actually is. The cops just suck in all aspects 

Edited by Twinem

That's not true, being a pig isn't that easy especially when you are in Kavala and all you get is bands of Kavala Rats with P07 or a Rook gunning you down at random. Cops are already impervious to bullets enough but it's not easy when you have 5 people spamming out a 30 round mag at you. As a pig, we don't value our lives as much as we should and I agree with you there but we also value our gear so we don't have civilians running around in cop clothes. 

Edited by LoudKeyboard
Just now, Twinem said:

capturing cops should be another way to make money specially if u capture any higher ups. There should be alot more hostage scenarios but there isnt cause its not worth doing because like i said above the cops r shit

Clearly, you aren't around enough for the cop auctions that happen.

16 minutes ago, Twinem said:

I usually dont post on forums and if i do its to buy or sell a house but honestly something has to be done wit these cops there role playing is st8 shit!!!! Your life should be way more important to u then it is. It should be way easier to get cop gear u capture a cop and they refuse to drop anything and most will tell u to just kill them its a joke. Like i get it there going to say if they dropped there gear everytime they got captured everyone would be running around with cop gear!! wat i say to that is "fuck u" it should be way harder to capture a cop in this game then it actually is. The cops just suck in all aspects 

Bla bla

Midamaru and rand01 like this
1 minute ago, Twinem said:

they should increase the cost of cop gear by alot. mABE that will make them care a lil bit more about dying.

Most cops Constable and below are newer players, or players who never really got into gang life. You calling these players shit doesn't really mean much when a rebel has the same gun and utility as a Lieutenant and anyone with a Bounty Hunter license has the same utility as a Sergeant. Cops were designed to lose more often than not, most of the people who play cop quite commonly don't look to win engagements entirely just grab who they can and have a good time talking to them and moving along with their days. If you want a really intense fight where everyone is scared to die and roaches from 1KM go fight a cartel, if not and you just want to have a good time the APD is always here for you to slaughter and at least at the end of the day we won't point out every shot you missed and every little mistake you made making sure you know you are a "shitter" and that "you will be cooking pancakes on your router".

Virrx, Kernikov, Twinem and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, LoudKeyboard said:

That's not true, being a pig isn't that easy especially when you are in Kavala and all you get is bands of Kavala Rats with P07 or a Rook gunning you down at random. Cops are already impervious to bullets enough but it's not easy when you have 5 people spamming out a 30 round mag at you. As a pig, we don't value our lives as much as we should and I agree with you there but we also value our gear so we don't have civilians running around in cop clothes. 

Congratulations on passing. :)

1 hour ago, Twinem said:

If you kidnap me and then say  'drop your gear or die' you aint getting my gear...if you give me a good reason to drop my gear and give me a little story ill happily drop my gear for you. But obviously this is presuming you will kidnap me, I never go to kavala

Edited by HomeUser
Morgan Lacerda, Russell* and Nubis like this
1 hour ago, Twinem said:

It all depends on the age of the player.. most younger players are toxic and get butt hurt easily.. It comes with the generation. Assuming you RP for my gear I will probably drop it unless the first words out of your mouth is "Drop your gear"

Morgan Lacerda, Nubis and HomeUser like this
2 hours ago, Twinem said:

If you think our cops are bad, you've apparently never experienced other life server cops, we are care bears compared to most life servers.  

1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Yes, I'm not in the business of specifying any particular life server(s). :P 

When is Asylum getting nutsack kicks to perps like Olympus? Until it does, Olympus APD > Asylum. I loved kicking salty dudes in the nuts and telling them to eat a dick on Olympus.

As for robbing cop gear, I agree with OP there should be a mechanic for it and guess what Asylum already has it coded in and only needs a minor update. Let Apex predators take captured cops or any civ to enhanced interrogation and strip them down completely. The ability to completely rob someone of their belongings is another thing I loved on Olympus.

Come on @BaDaBiNg_10-8 make my dream come true.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz

if u capture a Sergeant, Lieutenant, or Captain u should be able to negotiate 4 there life. I get they cant do negotiation type situations wit every cop but for the higher ups it should be a thing. Another way to make money and honestly when it comes to cops dropping there gear the same rules should be applied only higher ups can drop there weapons and gear 

14 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

@Twinem You realize you're just stating your opinion and not come with valid suggestion which fits the community we have here? It's pointless  to continue this rant and simply demand changes to your liking.. 

Actually i dont really care that much but throughout the years ive heard alot of people complain about the cops in asylum. I even know alot of people that bought the game because they watched some fake altis life videos on youtube get into asylum play for like 2 weeks realize its not wat they thought it was  and quite. I feel like alot of these new players might stay if we just change shit up a lil. and my above post was a suggestion in a way but ya im not the only one that thinks this  most people dont like how the cops r being ran except for the people that play as cops

Edited by Twinem
Just now, Twinem said:

Actually i dont really care that much but throughout the years ive heard alot of people complain about the cops in asylum. I even know alot of people that bought the game because they watched some fake altis life videos on youtube get into asylum play for like 2 weeks realize its not wat they thought it was  and quite. I feel like alot of these new players might stay if we just change shit up a lil. and my above post was a suggestion in a way but ya im not the only one that thinks this  most people dont like how the cops r being ran except for the people that play as cops

This community cannot stop "fake altis" videos from being posted on youtube.

This community has put in alot of time trying to shape an good altis life police force, many higher ups see playing cop as a job because of the time that goes into it. However they can't control players and prevent them from being shitheads but they put alot of work into punishment, having talks with those people to TRY preventing it from happening again. There's a point system in place where people will receive harsher punishment when repeating offenses.

Roleplay is a very wide subject though, some people are not good at it but still enjoy playing cop. At a ridealong sergeants make their best judgement to see if someone is capable enough to become a constable.

What you and other players experience is shit but this community tries hard to make the best out of it. 

4 minutes ago, Twinem said:

In short what im trying to say is that we're puting in alot of community effort but its beyond our control that some people choose their own way against your wishes.

21 hours ago, Twinem said:

im horrible at role playing but i expect others to be good 

" I don't like the RDM rule so ima just shoot everyone on sight, But FUCK them if they RDM me they'll be reported! "

Right...

If you're not putting effort into your kidnapping of the officer don't expect them to put in effort that doesn't get further than anything but " Fuck you i want your gear "

Bherky likes this

I see where you're coming from, but as a former police officer (2 months before I got blacklisted for underage) it can be really annoying being captured every-time and people expecting to drop all your gear. It makes sense for every cop to be able to OPTIONALLY drop their gear. Cops shouldn't have to drop their gear in the first place, just like civilians. Just as if you're trying to make a civilian drop his gear, you have to roleplay them to shit or give them another option. You can't just simply say,"I'm stripping your gear off of you" Instead just make a good story for them and they'll most likely be entertained, people play games to be entertained so entertain them and they'll most likely give you some gear.   @Twinem

Works just fine for me!

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT
Twinem likes this