Asylum #3

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

you actually turned into a moron jwilly 

to think this kid is better than anyone in a tier 1 gang you have to be brain dead

I mean he's definitely not worse than them. If not, better. I remember Proud on Olympus he sucked, but now I think Proud is a really good player. I definitely wouldn't say he's a bad one. I mean Tom all you do is talk shit to people, but whenever I was in Complexity (Your gang on Olympus) you fucking sucked dick. Not sure if there's any reasoning to it but it was funny asf to see someone who constantly refers to others as trash when in reality he's a fucking trash can. All you can do is talk shit. I log into the game and see you talking shit to someone in side chat telling them they live in a trailer. You're an egotistical douche bag retard.

Edited by Google™
Proud and Ghouh like this
Just now, Tom said:

to think this kid is better than anyone in a tier 1 gang you have to be brain dead

Why are you still talking? U have been playing since asylum came alive again and I havent seen one montage from ur fat ass egg headed self.

Edited by Proud
Noliver., Google™, Zurph and 2 others like this
Just now, Tom said:

take notes 

while your at it start cleaning your mold infested house you inbred fuck

LMFAO That feeling when you only have stuff from like 2.5 years ago to talk shit with.

2tDXumn.png

Listen @Tom Obviously your IQ is extremely low so let me explain this. Your montage was made 2 years ago when people weren't as good as they were now. People improve over time. Bet you couldn't do that same montage now or even at least get the same amount of kills.

Oh and btw I know I have a speech impediment, so one of your insults is going to be pointless when they come.

Edited by Google™
Just now, Tom said:

take notes 

while your at it start cleaning your mold infested house you inbred fuck

Asylum | WASHED

4,107 views 2 years ago
God you delusional wheel chair bound autist, im talking about one currently and all you do is talk shit, shit, and more shit. You dont pop off, you arent good like at all, and again all u do is talk shit.
OH WAIT, MY BAD YOU SHOT BIKSTOK OUT OF AN IFRIT AND TOLD UR WHOLE SCHOOL ABOUT IT RIGHT??? MY FAULT U DO GET KILLS!
God your a fucking joke just stop typing u delusional retard.
Google™ and Tyler :D like this
39 minutes ago, Tom said:

You are never going to succeed anywhere in life you fucking degenerate of a human.

You aren't going to college, you sit here and play arma all day.

You are gonna turn into your father and become a drug addicted retard who leaves his family.

My dog costs more than your house

end of dicussion 

l8r

You literally always talk shit about people saying they're broker than you so I'ma do it to you now.

My car probably cost more than your parents make in a year:

bXJ7eI6.png

You're going to be a loser when you grow up, look at you now.

Edited by Google™
Tyler :D, bum41, Xavorey and 1 other like this
15 minutes ago, Tom said:

You are never going to succeed anywhere in life you fucking degenerate of a human.

You aren't going to college, you sit here and play arma all day.

You are gonna turn into your father and become a drug addicted retard who leaves his family.

My dog costs more than your house

end of dicussion 

l8r

Thanks!!! I'll take that as a compliment! now leave my fuckin thread you worthless trash-smelling fat kid 

Tyler :D likes this
1 hour ago, Tom said:

Tom i love u baby girl but this tage was better than most of these retards in a " tier 1 gang " and on top of that what even is a tier 1 gang anymore look at the rosters of all the gangs that fight cartels. When u sit here and play this shit all day u get good its not hard i went from being in duplicity to having a fan club and being banned off the server for cheating in less than year.

Proud likes this
3 hours ago, Jwilly said:

Tom i love u baby girl but this tage was better than most of these retards in a " tier 1 gang " and on top of that what even is a tier 1 gang anymore look at the rosters of all the gangs that fight cartels. When u sit here and play this shit all day u get good its not hard i went from being in duplicity to having a fan club and being banned off the server for cheating in less than year.

Jwilly bro wtf are you talking about haha, how does getting banned for pulldowns show you are good or mean anything to do with skill?

3 minutes ago, andrewfam x said:

@Google™ why do you keep quoting Tom, can’t you tell by the first time he ignored you he doesn’t care.

@Proud just because someone doesn’t make a montage doesnt mean they are bad... think about how old this game is, you are lucky if you still find that fun.

Proud is good but he isn’t in the top bracket imo, kinda not his fault with a tomato for a pc. 

Nah cuz all he does is run his mouth over and over, possibly worse then me

3 hours ago, andrewfam x said:

@Google™ why do you keep quoting Tom, can’t you tell by the first time he ignored you he doesn’t care.

@Proud just because someone doesn’t make a montage doesnt mean they are bad... think about how old this game is, you are lucky if you still find that fun.

Proud is good but he isn’t in the top bracket imo, kinda not his fault with a tomato for a pc. 

Well I made all those post while on mod queue so I really couldn’t tell since he couldn’t see them until they release them off of mod queue...

It also isn't completely about the response, obviously I would LOVE a response from Tom who wouldn't, but I was mostly saying what I said because he was shit talking Proud so I wanted to really show Proud that it's just Tom being Tom when he shit talks him.

In response to what you said to Proud "think about how old this game is, you are lucky if you still find that fun." I know you said this to Proud, but figure I'd comment on it to. I agree the game is old and I mean I don't even find it that fun sometimes, but why then, if Tom doesn't find it fun, would he comment on a montage about an old game... To me it just seems like let people play the game that you no longer enjoy. I mean when I was in Complexity with Tom anytime he died it was someone else's fault. I remember giving out a callout for a cop so he killed him then got killed by another cop and screamed down the microphone saying something along the lines of WTF you said there was one cop but I didn't I just gave a callout of one's location. Tom is naturally a dick, some people are like that. My main point/goal of saying all this is to show Proud that he isn't bad and Tom is just being Tom.

Edited by Google™
Proud likes this