Asylum #3

12 hours ago, Tom said:

You are never going to succeed anywhere in life you fucking degenerate of a human.

You aren't going to college, you sit here and play arma all day.

You are gonna turn into your father and become a drug addicted retard who leaves his family.

My dog costs more than your house

end of dicussion 

l8r

Tom you have to be the angriest kid I've ever ran into on the internet, i feel bad for you though man, to be this mad 24/7, year after year in a video game, you must have some real shitty/sad issues irl. 

skrood, Masonn, Google™ and 2 others like this
16 hours ago, Tom said:

You are never going to succeed anywhere in life you fucking degenerate of a human.

You aren't going to college, you sit here and play arma all day.

You are gonna turn into your father and become a drug addicted retard who leaves his family.

My dog costs more than your house

end of dicussion 

l8r

Says the kid who went around his school yelling he shot @Bikstok out of an ifrit...  STFU u ugly fat retard

9 hours ago, Google™ said:

Well I made all those post while on mod queue so I really couldn’t tell since he couldn’t see them until they release them off of mod queue...

It also isn't completely about the response, obviously I would LOVE a response from Tom who wouldn't, but I was mostly saying what I said because he was shit talking Proud so I wanted to really show Proud that it's just Tom being Tom when he shit talks him.

In response to what you said to Proud "think about how old this game is, you are lucky if you still find that fun." I know you said this to Proud, but figure I'd comment on it to. I agree the game is old and I mean I don't even find it that fun sometimes, but why then, if Tom doesn't find it fun, would he comment on a montage about an old game... To me it just seems like let people play the game that you no longer enjoy. I mean when I was in Complexity with Tom anytime he died it was someone else's fault. I remember giving out a callout for a cop so he killed him then got killed by another cop and screamed down the microphone saying something along the lines of WTF you said there was one cop but I didn't I just gave a callout of one's location. Tom is naturally a dick, some people are like that. My main point/goal of saying all this is to show Proud that he isn't bad and Tom is just being Tom.

Mate I cba to read your fat response to something not directed at you. No one cares about what you are saying yet you keep talking.

Edited by andrewfam x
1 hour ago, ma1ko said:

Why are you even commenting lmfao

Now that I think of it idk why at all lmao

1 hour ago, andrewfam x said:

Mate I cba to read your fat response to something not directed at you. No one cares about what you are saying yet you keep talking.

I mean people are liking the posts I've put previously so they obviously agree with what I'm saying. Based on your last two posts no one liked it so I'm confused why you're talking yet again when obviously no one cared the first time...

And before you complain that I'm typing again I first did this post to just tell Ma1ko idk why myself lol but then figured I'd knock out two birds with one stone.

Edited by Google™
11 hours ago, Google™ said:

Now that I think of it idk why at all lmao

I mean people are liking the posts I've put previously so they obviously agree with what I'm saying. Based on your last two posts no one liked it so I'm confused why you're talking yet again when obviously no one cared the first time...

And before you complain that I'm typing again I first did this post to just tell Ma1ko idk why myself lol but then figured I'd knock out two birds with one stone.

The couple of people who like what you said don’t like Tom, that is all. Now stop quoting me I don’t care about what some lispy retard thinks