Professional Driving BTW

As we all know, driving skills can be the difference between life and death in Asylum. This is why when confronted by LoudKeyboard, I use the classic flip your vehicle like your going ape shit method. As you can tell, LoudKeyboard was baffled by my moves, distracting him long enough for me to sweep in for the kill. Not trying to flex too hard, but this is a skill that takes ages of training to complete. Starting at 100k in-game cash a day, I will hold private classes to help you enhance your driving capabilities and be an absolute beast on the streets.

1080p is overrated :)

Big Fred, Gelder, Pariah and 2 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 0:29 AM, Sliced said:

As we all know, driving skills can be the difference between life and death in Asylum. This is why when confronted by LoudKeyboard, I use the classic flip your vehicle like your going ape shit method. As you can tell, LoudKeyboard was baffled by my moves, distracting him long enough for me to sweep in for the kill. Not trying to flex too hard, but this is a skill that takes ages of training to complete. Starting at 100k in-game cash a day, I will hold private classes to help you enhance your driving capabilities and be an absolute beast on the streets.

1080p is overrated :)

Hi, I am interested in your driving service. Please teach me your skill I will pay $1 million per day to be a NASCAR Driver just like you.

Edited by LoudKeyboard
Sliced likes this
On 2/1/2019 at 2:18 PM, LoudKeyboard said:

Hi, I am interested in your driving service. Please teach me your skill I will pay $1 million per day to be a NASCAR Driver just like you.

Sorry, with the new and updated driving system, I would have instantly been killed in the first barrel roll. With this being said, all classes are postponed until further notice. Thank you for your interest in my classes!