Change Log 8.3.0

The quilins shouldn`t be as much as they are now, but I do think they should have a fat price, I like having an ifrit slam window, I hate having to shoot at someone that`s on star and get shot in the side, while peaking, from vender....maybe making them like 10k-15k would be reasonable(considering doors were removed) but for anything more, the doors need to be added back imo, and even then they should be like 25k MAX.....and can someone link a ss of the new rebel locations? I hope if they moved donor rebel, there is still one down there....im not pushing cap from kavala with an ifrit.....

Edit:ifrit prices should also be brought down to like 70k-75k

Edited by Pariah
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood @Gen. Henry Arnold

if you're going to cater to the cartel fighter community, you might as well just REMOVE the quilins and prowlers. You just fucked over that 90% for the 10%.  Nice fucking work!

Thanks for the constructive criticism.  

Dally, Russell*, Kev 23 and 3 others like this

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 My 2 cents on Qillins / Prowlers as a non cartel fighter.

It was primarily cartel fighters that voiced their concerns about the Qillin / Prowler, and to rectify the issue of "too many Qillins at cartels" you removed the doors. That's great.

However, for a regular civilian, the price tag is just atrocious.  I own a house within spitting distance of Meth Lab, and I would regularly run backpack runs with the Qillin / Prowler as they are very good off-road vehicles. You have removed the doors, making it easier for cops / other civs to now gun me out of it. I get gunned down, I lose a little bit, I brush it off, and keep playing. But now, at 50k a vehicle, I see no reason to ever use these vehicles. Not to mention they're still only 50 inventory space (which, to me personally, is eh. Would be nice to get it back with the removal of doors and price increase.)

I sure am glad I have DS tags in front of my name, because rest assured, DS will absolutely go after every Qillin or Prowler they see and ensure that you watch it get blown up or claimed.

Just now, Maaqs said:

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 My 2 cents on Qillins / Prowlers as a non cartel fighter.

It was primarily cartel fighters that voiced their concerns about the Qillin / Prowler, and to rectify the issue of "too many Qillins at cartels" you removed the doors. That's great.

However, for a regular civilian, the price tag is just atrocious.  I own a house within spitting distance of Meth Lab, and I would regularly run backpack runs with the Qillin / Prowler as they are very good off-road vehicles. You have removed the doors, making it easier for cops / other civs to now gun me out of it. I get gunned down, I lose a little bit, I brush it off, and keep playing. But now, at 50k a vehicle, I see no reason to ever use these vehicles. Not to mention they're still only 50 inventory space (which, to me personally, is eh. Would be nice to get it back with the removal of doors and price increase.)

I sure am glad I have DS tags in front of my name, because rest assured, DS will absolutely go after every Qillin or Prowler they see and ensure that you watch it get blown up or claimed.

I could see increasing the trunk space due to the nerf in doors and prices.

What was the point of making Quillins and Prowlers double the cost of what they were AND nerfing the armor? 

A quilin is half the price of an Ifrit with a 1/4 of the capability. It doesnt matter as much to me because I dont fight cartels.....but I hope the fixes to damage to other vehicles work. I used quilins and prowlers to get around cause they were the only vehicles in game that didnt blow up and kill me when I hit a 1 foot tall bush.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
danile666 likes this
Just now, Maaqs said:

It wasn't just cartel fighters complaining about them. We received feedback from players of all kinds about the Quillins and Prowlers. Not to mention the frustrations we had ourselves playing trying to deal with them. 

As to inventory space I agree with upping it now that the doors have been removed. I'll bring it up to the team. 

Kal-El, DJB and Azeh like this
2 hours ago, Defragments said:

I just find that an RPG is easy to miss at range and will either disable a vehicle, or destroy it if you're lucky. It's not effective against people, or multiple vehicles like a suicide vest. Suicide vests have always been 50k and no one has complained about that, so I don't know why they had a price increase. I'd rather have the RPG removed and vests back to their original price.

I could certainly go with that.

Defragments likes this
2 hours ago, Defragments said:

I just find that an RPG is easy to miss at range and will either disable a vehicle, or destroy it if you're lucky. It's not effective against people, or multiple vehicles like a suicide vest. Suicide vests have always been 50k and no one has complained about that, so I don't know why they had a price increase. I'd rather have the RPG removed and vests back to their original price.

Since the removal of money cap we've seen a significant increase in the use of vests and rpgs. Even taking into account the servers increased population, the number of vest and rpgs is quite high. This is one of those balancing items. If you want to see something go boom it is going to cost a bit more.

TRYHARD, DJB, Feenix and 1 other like this