Change Log 8.3.0

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Been on our item list for awhile... You may have seen some people with it recently on cop and civ testing it to see where we should price it.  

I would say for the lower calibre and better mag capacity a similar price couldn't hurt. Basically an upgraded PDW/ Katiba with more ammo, 15k or so :) 

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Been on our item list for awhile... You may have seen some people with it recently on cop and civ testing it to see where we should price it.  

Speaking about gun pricing........

Reduce LIM prices. Old devs seemed to think it was better than the MK200.

Reduce Mk200 and Lim mag costs. 4K each currently. Brings the cost of your gun up 16k when you buy 4 mags.

Why is the AK12 more expensive than the MK1? It’s way worse.

PDWs could use a price reduction. I’d say make it more in line with the sdar.

Add type115 and price should be a bit more than the katiba. Could also make it a  SGT weapon.

Maybe add the car-95 variant that holds 100 rounds. 5.8mm I believe and low rate of fire so it’s not OP. 

13 minutes ago, Leady said:

Since the removal of money cap we've seen a significant increase in the use of vests and rpgs. Even taking into account the servers increased population, the number of vest and rpgs is quite high. This is one of those balancing items. If you want to see something go boom it is going to cost a bit more.

But that's part of the fun... Finally people can buy stuff...

Leady and DJB like this
35 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 My 2 cents on Qillins / Prowlers as a non cartel fighter.

It was primarily cartel fighters that voiced their concerns about the Qillin / Prowler, and to rectify the issue of "too many Qillins at cartels" you removed the doors. That's great.

However, for a regular civilian, the price tag is just atrocious.  I own a house within spitting distance of Meth Lab, and I would regularly run backpack runs with the Qillin / Prowler as they are very good off-road vehicles. You have removed the doors, making it easier for cops / other civs to now gun me out of it. I get gunned down, I lose a little bit, I brush it off, and keep playing. But now, at 50k a vehicle, I see no reason to ever use these vehicles. Not to mention they're still only 50 inventory space (which, to me personally, is eh. Would be nice to get it back with the removal of doors and price increase.)

I sure am glad I have DS tags in front of my name, because rest assured, DS will absolutely go after every Qillin or Prowler they see and ensure that you watch it get blown up or claimed.

^ This. Never really found it hard to shoot people out off quilins tbh.. 

Edited by |Casper|
21 minutes ago, Leady said:

Since the removal of money cap we've seen a significant increase in the use of vests and rpgs. Even taking into account the servers increased population, the number of vest and rpgs is quite high. This is one of those balancing items. If you want to see something go boom it is going to cost a bit more.

@IAmLegion Has shown me ways to make explosions with a few apples and a vehicle, i'm not even kidding. 

overcome.jpg

william, Donald and smellypig like this
Just now, Defragments said:

Exactly. Was easy to shoot people out. But the minority that only play the game to fight cartels and then log out decided to abuse them and bring 15 to a cartel.

Watching Method do a 10 person fed with 10 of them was insane. They pulled them all at chop and drove them over in a scene right out of mad max.

After reviewing the Qilin/Prowler changes, we may have been harsh in our changes. We felt they were necessary because the vehicle was the best thing to drive, and nearly the only vehicle used on the island for every kind of activity. For the original price, it simply offered too much. We will review other options in balancing the vehicle to allow more access to it to the other end of the community, but keep it at a level that it is not the only vehicle on the roads.

The quilin is faster than an ifrit and provides cover for the people using it. It’s not just about how easy it is to shoot people out of it, it was the fact that it was a moving baracade to provide cover so you can flank people. Please don’t revert the nerf, the kids that are crying about it either abused the fuck out of it to pretend they are good at the game or they don’t know what the fuck they are talking about.

Increase the inventory to make the plebs happy again, but please don’t revert the prices or door changes.

Edited by Reapered
Feenix, devman115, Dally and 3 others like this
46 minutes ago, Reapered said:

The quilin is faster than an ifrit and provides cover for the people using it. It’s not just about how easy it is to shoot people out of it, it was the fact that it was a moving baracade to provide cover so you can flank people. Please don’t revert the nerf, the kids that are crying about it either abused the fuck out of it to pretend they are good at the game or they don’t know what the fuck they are talking about.

Increase the inventory to make the plebs happy again, but please don’t revert the prices or door changes.

I only use the quillin to drive offroadw cause any other vehicles breaks instantly. 

1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

After reviewing the Qilin/Prowler changes, we may have been harsh in our changes. We felt they were necessary because the vehicle was the best thing to drive, and nearly the only vehicle used on the island for every kind of activity. For the original price, it simply offered too much. We will review other options in balancing the vehicle to allow more access to it to the other end of the community, but keep it at a level that it is not the only vehicle on the roads.

Leave it with no doors, same price and more trunk. space or remove it. Only valid options i see for it. The meta of using it is terrible.

1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

If you make the suv almost as resistance as a quillij on offroad no one will care about quillin changes. But the thing is every car breaks out when you pass the invisible fences offroading