Change Log 8.3.0

Just now, Scott said:

Why do cops get doors and rebels don't? Door equality!!!

Wait the cop prowlers still have doors? So the Qilin nerf was really just a cop buff.

At this point just remove the qilins/prowlers. If they require this much intervention to keep them relevant but not absurdly OP I see no reason to keep it in the mission.

Edited by TRYHARD
Maaqs, Scott, Good Lub and 2 others like this
Just now, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

this patch is total APD Buffs and that's what happens when two career cops buy the servers = trash

Yeah massive APD Buff...

- Rebel sided prison

- 3 additional Rebel bases

- A reworked chop shop system

APD Features:

- A new uniform available to Lt+ (that doesn't work)

- A gun that shoots smoke grenades (that can't even be held by cops at the moment)

The Devs were clearly only thinking of the APD in this patch 

ZIM2233, Nubis and Russell like this

Do the APD Prowlers lose their doors as well ??  funny they are priced at 25K and rebel Prowler is 45K  sounds fair

They still have doors from what I've seen. I think the price difference is ok. Every APD vehicle is much cheaper than the civilian ones just because of how much more targeted they are and how often they end up being left behind from officers getting wiped in combat. 

Just now, Bazzajack said:

Yeah massive APD Buff...

- Rebel sided prison

- 3 additional Rebel bases

- A reworked chop shop system

APD Features:

- A new uniform available to Lt+ (that doesn't work)

- A gun that shoots smoke grenades (that can't even be held by cops at the moment)

The Devs were clearly only thinking of the APD in this patch 

APD prowler keeps it's doors and is priced at 25K while rebels lose doors and is priced at 50K and 45K sounds fair

I have over 7K hours in asylum, not a new kid, only people I am seeing who like this patch are APD 

I consider myself to be much more of a rebel than a cop and everyone I know as well as myself are enjoying the patch. The only big issue was donor rebel missing which was changed almost immediately. The new prison is great and qilins needed a huge nerf. I fail to see what your problem with the patch is. 

Just now, Scott said:

They still have doors from what I've seen. I think the price difference is ok. Every APD vehicle is much cheaper than the civilian ones just because of how much more targeted they are and how often they end up being left behind from officers getting wiped in combat. 

yeah but you cannot claim any APD vehicles at chop, the price increase of rebel vehicles will change peoples view on them and that means they will get fucked with more than the APD now

yeah but you cannot claim any APD vehicles at chop, the price increase of rebel vehicles will change peoples view on them and that means they will get fucked with more than the APD now

Being able to claim APD orcas would be nice but I'm not even going to pretend I know how that would work as far as skins and things go. The rest isn't a big deal as it's easy to just take the vehicle from a civ. I'm not sure what you mean about changing people's views making them get messed with. 

Just now, Scott said:

I consider myself to be much more of a rebel than a cop and everyone I know as well as myself are enjoying the patch. The only big issue was donor rebel missing which was changed almost immediately. The new prison is great and qilins needed a huge nerf. I fail to see what your problem with the patch is. 

nerfing the quilin or prowler and then raising the prices makes no sense and not just raising but extreme raising the price and the APD keeps their doors and the price increase is only to 25K and you don't see the reason why I don't like it? come on man be real. I can get shot out of my prowler very easily now and cops cannot and when I lose my vehicle it's a 50K hit 

nerfing the quilin or prowler and then raising the prices makes no sense and not just raising but extreme raising the price and the APD keeps their doors and the price increase is only to 25K and you don't see the reason why I don't like it? come on man be real. I can get shot out of my prowler very easily now and cops cannot and when I lose my vehicle it's a 50K hit 

I think it was nerfed too hard. I think it needs to be cheaper but the price increase and loss of doors was the right idea. You can always use a different vehicle, nobody is forcing you to use a qilin. We all got around just fine before them. 

Just now, Scott said:

I think it was nerfed too hard. I think it needs to be cheaper but the price increase and loss of doors was the right idea. You can always use a different vehicle, nobody is forcing you to use a qilin. We all got around just fine before them. 

different vehicle? what the paper mache sports hatch !!  you can't shoot out of them which cops like and you cannot go off-road in a sports hatch which APD likes they have no armor which APD likes, do you see my point ?

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
JillaTijd likes this
Just now, Scott said:

Also the cop[s get a downing LMG now!! a downing machine gun LMAO and this is not a APD patch buff LOL

Huan Lee likes this
7 hours ago, Alec-I said:

why have RPG's and vest prices been increased substantially? other than that great patch, thanks for the work.

Because people were already bringing RPGs to cartels when qilins were the only things pushing them. Now that ifrits are going to show up to almost every fight they need to not die within the first 30 seconds to an off-cap rat.

Just now, Alec-I said:

right.. it's all about cartels is it? 

Considering gear pulled to fight a cartel should be the hardest to kill, thus requiring an RPG, yes. It's not like this will change when people would pull RPGs to use on cop orcas or on ifrits running around the map. It's just to discourage mass RPG usage at every single rebel fight.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Bounty hunters are over powered as is. For the longest time they only had a po7 and then a sting. Having an mx is a stretch as is, plus they have hunters.

How are they overpowered? Two skiptracers in awful locations, no access to IFRITS, no 7.62. I believe BH is the least 'powerful' faction in the game, and definitely deserves a buff. I know my opinion is heavily biased, but come on, don't tell me you actually think Bounty Hunters are overpowered. Atleast let them strip gear from people who are not their bounty target at skiptracer with Apex Predator. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that much honor?

Even then you wouldn't be able to hold an MK you strip from someone without rebel marksman talents.

Edited by justi
5 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

right.. it's all about cartels is it? 

I know exactly what you mean when you say that alec and I certainly agree with you more then most people. Rpgs don't just effect cartels they can change the whole game especially for cops cause they don't have anything that even resembles explosives besides flashbangs. I got bored fighting cops when someone in my gang would rpg every hunter, strider, and orca they saw. It really gets to that point when you play with yusheng. I think the suicide vest increase in price wasn't necessary but definitely for the rpg rockets.

Atra and Alec-I like this
Just now, Steve said:

I know exactly what you mean when you say that alec and I certainly agree with you more then most people. Rpgs don't just effect cartels they can change the whole game especially for cops cause they don't have anything that even resembles explosives besides flashbangs. I got bored fighting cops when someone in my gang would rpg every hunter, strider, and orca they saw. It really gets to that point when you play with yusheng. I think the suicide vest increase in price wasn't necessary but definitely for the rpg rockets.

I don't really care about the RPG's tbh it's more the sui vests which baffled me.

Scott and TRYHARD like this
Just now, justi said:

How are they overpowered? Two skiptracers in awful locations, no access to IFRITS, no 7.62. I believe BH is the least 'powerful' faction in the game, and definitely deserves a buff. I know my opinion is heavily biased, but come on, don't tell me you actually think Bounty Hunters are overpowered. Atleast let them strip gear from people who are not their bounty target at skiptracer with Apex Predator. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that much honor?

Even then you wouldn't be able to hold an MK you strip from someone without rebel marksman talents.

Bounty hunters we're initially designed for newer players to jump into combat and make money in a legal way. To add to that bounty hunters don't have to follow nearly every rule the cops have to besides initiaying. They don't have to read charges, listen to a story or give you a ticket. On quite the contrary they from what cops can do, bounty hunters can strip your gear keep for them selves and arrest you or just kill you if they feel like it. Think about the amount of freedom bounty hunters have comparatively to cops when you compare them to rebels. They are the only other faction (subfaction really) that can take up to 45 minutes of your time besides cops, whom are as I said strapped down by rules and regulations.