Change Log 8.3.0

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I want the qilin nerf period, the shit is aids everywhere. You start shooting at a qilin > he uses it as portable cover to drop behind you there is not a shred of strategic thought in the entire use of the vehicle.

I will be driving my prowler with no doors and get into a shoot-out with the APD and try and take cover behind a truck with no doors shooting at cops hiding behind a prowler that has all doors and I will be shot through the opening that was once my door = good times 

cHIP oTLE and Sliced like this
Just now, g1ant said:

First of all you have to be a corporal + to pull it out. So its a less % of the APD that can actually pull it.

And from a rebel point of view they actually need a vehicle that the corporal + can pull for the bank/new prison. Because alot of the times its not gonna be a SGT + on to pull hunter/strider.

As a rebel you still got the ifrit. :) 

I cannot shoot out of an Ifrit while inside, prowler and quilin I can shoot out while inside = big difference 

cHIP oTLE and Sliced like this
4 hours ago, Boris said:

The amount of misinformation in this thread is sickening. 

Quilins were an issue, especially at cartels. 

Prowlers are not even NEARLY as powerful as pre-nerf Quilins. 

The owners aren’t career cops and regularly play civ with the synergy boys. 

Clint used to be in synergy montages. 

This was a wonderful patch. The vehicle change needed to happen. Stop complaining about balance changes when people with more experience than you have been requesting them. 

Suggest improvements if you feel that strongly. 

If you need doors removed to have a better chance of shooting someone out of a topless truck then you need to work on your shooting because you stink 

Sliced and cHIP oTLE like this
Just now, g1ant said:

Quilins were an issue, especially at cartels.

Have you ever been to a cartel?

go look at the forum war points leaders my in-game name is Soul Train and see how many points I have but I have over 4600 war points and most of that has been from cartel and turf capping over the last 6800 hours on asylum and I have never bitched about prowlers or quilins, I just shoot them out if I have a shot at them 

Sliced likes this
12 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

I will be driving my prowler with no doors and get into a shoot-out with the APD and try and take cover behind a truck with no doors shooting at cops hiding behind a prowler that has all doors and I will be shot through the opening that was once my door = good times 

You can much more easily shoot under the prowler then the qilin. As well as that they are cpl+

Just now, Steve said:

You can much more easily shoot under the prowler then the qilin. As well as that they are cpl+

Honestly, why would I pay 45K or 50K for a prowler or Qilin when I am getting half of the truck that the APD gets for 25K?  They should just remove both trucks for everyone because no Civs are gonna spend that kind of cash for trucks with no doors 

cHIP oTLE likes this
3 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

go look at the forum war points leaders my in-game name is Soul Train and see how many points I have but I have over 4600 war points and most of that has been from cartel and turf capping over the last 6800 hours on asylum and I have never bitched about prowlers or quilins, I just shoot them out if I have a shot at them 

The war points leaderboard doesn't mean anything. No offence, but I have never seen your name before. Ofc you are not experience how it is while sitting there solo capping like a rat :)  Like it isn't impossible shooting people out of them, but when you got people hard aiming while 5-6 qilins driving in its gonna be hard to do anything.  Also when more than 3 gangs showed up a cartel the 2 attacking teams ended up driving around trying to kill each other 1km out of the actual cartel. It was basicly a boring cartel meta, and luckily we are over it now. 

Edited by g1ant
Just now, g1ant said:

The war points leaderboard doesn't mean anything. No offence, but I have never seen your name before.

Ofc you are not experience how it is while sitting there solo capping like a rat :) 

Like it isn't impossible shooting people out of them, but when you got people hard aiming while 5-6 qilins driving in its gonna be hard to do anything. 

Also when more than 3 gangs showed up a cartel the 2 attacking teams ended up driving around trying to kill each other 1km out of the actual cartel.

It was basicly a boring cartel meta, and luckily we are over it now. 

Obviously, war points do not give you anything in the game but I told you the amount to answer your question ( have I ever been to a cartel) and I change my name 2 -3 times a month because I do not care about being known as others with Egos do, and you presume I only solo cap without knowing anything about me. In fact, I have fought small gangs and large gangs at cartels and also solo capped, fought at turfs when people were allowed to spawn in their houses during turf capping and wave assault you. So yes I have been to many cartels and turfs and I still have never bitched when 6 guys roll into a cartel with all qilins which is the proper way so you do not all die in one vehicle from an RPG 

Just now, g1ant said:

The war points leaderboard doesn't mean anything. No offence, but I have never seen your name before.

Ofc you are not experience how it is while sitting there solo capping like a rat :) 

Like it isn't impossible shooting people out of them, but when you got people hard aiming while 5-6 qilins driving in its gonna be hard to do anything. 

Also when more than 3 gangs showed up a cartel the 2 attacking teams ended up driving around trying to kill each other 1km out of the actual cartel.

It was basicly a boring cartel meta, and luckily we are over it now. 

I suppose next you and others will cry and bitch about the RPG's being to OP instead of crying about prowlers and qilins and RPG's figure something out and make it work. It just looks bad when guys bitch so much about cartels because there are many other things the game offers other than just cartel fighting 

cHIP oTLE likes this

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

1)If you’re using your vehicle exclusively as cover, especially when fighting cops, what are you doing? 

2)Here’s an image I took of west rock before the nerf while at a cartel. It should speak for itself. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535919847339589632/537328272795500545/unknown.png

3)You do not HAVE to use a qilin. An SUV will handle off-roading extremely well. If you truly need your vehicle for cover, ifrits are often only 80k and are absolute tanks for 6.5. 

4)I am a rebel, a money maker, a drug runner, a cop and sometimes I dip into cartels with Prime. I strongly support the qilin nerf and I genuinely think it’s better for the long time health of the game. 

Edit: I don’t like to get into shit flinging fights on the forums but I can only imagine how the staff feel reading your posts on the forums when a good chunk of the playerbase is incredibly thankful for it. 

Edited by Boris
DJB and Clint Beastwood like this
9 minutes ago, Boris said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

1)If you’re using your vehicle exclusively as cover, especially when fighting cops, what are you doing? 

2)Here’s an image I took of west rock before the nerf while at a cartel. It should speak for itself. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535919847339589632/537328272795500545/unknown.png

3)You do not HAVE to use a qilin. An SUV will handle off-roading extremely well. If you truly need your vehicle for cover, ifrits are often only 80k and are absolute tanks for 6.5. 

4)I am a rebel, a money maker, a drug runner, a cop and sometimes I dip into cartels with Prime. I strongly support the qilin nerf and I genuinely think it’s better for the long time health of the game. 

Can't shoot out of a ifrit and they are not practical for use all over the map because they are illegal and cops will chase you as soon as they see you driving one, and fighting cops behind my prowler or qilin is not a planned thing but sometimes they roll up on you and while chasing you a tire blows out and you are forced to fight and you have to use it for cover. SUV's are made of paper mache and break easily and YOU CANNOT SHOOT OUT OF THEM WHILE DRIVING!! = trash or how about while I am driving my SUV off-road and an APD prowler is chasing me and the gunner shoots me out my SUV because my gang mate can't shoot back and I am fucked, why? because they can shoot out of their truck while chasing me and I cannot in my SUV = trash. Do you see my points? all of them are good and all of yours envolve cartel fighting only

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
cHIP oTLE likes this
7 minutes ago, Boris said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

I saw your picture of west rocks and so what, deal with it and stop bitching in the forums until they do something in a patch that is excessive, if you need to have doors removed so that you have a better chance of shooting someone out of an open top truck then your shooting is suspect, I have been capping and 6 guys rolled in with qilins and that is smart so you all don't get killed on one vehicle by an RPG. but I don't cry and complain about it in the forums, I just shoot them out of the prowlers or qilins if I have a shot but who is gonna buy a prowler or qilin for 45K or 50K when they get half the truck the APD gets for 25K  like that makes any sense 

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
cHIP oTLE likes this
10 minutes ago, Boris said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

Just now, Boris said:

I don’t think your opinions are going to change and I don’t think you’re going to stop your crusade against this patch. Rather than continue this, I’m just going to wish you luck with your time on Asylum and hope you continue to find fun in it. 

That's great but why do you have no response to my points? I will tell you it's because driving an SUV is only helping the APD  not me and driving an Ifrit all over the map is not practical and you know this to be true 

cHIP oTLE likes this
58 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

You mean you afk cap cartels when nobody is on and u dont war anyone?

Clint Beastwood likes this
Just now, Boris said:

I don’t think your opinions are going to change and I don’t think you’re going to stop your crusade against this patch. Rather than continue this, I’m just going to wish you luck with your time on Asylum and hope you continue to find fun in it. 

Dude why did they give the APD prowlers? it's because cops got sick of chasing rebel qilins and prowlers and when they sirened they got shot out of their hatchbacks, I have watched APD streamers before and heard them complaining ( this sucks, we get shot out of our cars and we can shoot back) but you want me to drive an SUV around getting shot out of it by an APD prowler = no thanks 

cHIP oTLE likes this
Just now, Noliver. said:

Noliver you donkey you don't know shit about what I do or don't do, I recall fighting you at a cartel awhile back and you were flying over my gang mate with your Orca and you were hovering low and I ran in and blew you up with a sui-vest and your gang mate told me you yelled in your TS when I got you = you cry baby  so what if I don't war. I have fought at cartels against small groups and big groups and solo capped and fought turfs when they could spawn in their houses when the turf was red and wave assault you. Don't presume to know anything kid

cHIP oTLE likes this
Just now, Noliver. said:

yeah go to war with who? most of the time pistol bangers send me war invites and all the larger gangs care about is fighting cartels for a couple of hours and log off, they don't do anything but fight cartels and do some banks and that's it and they are the ones who cry and bitch the most 

cHIP oTLE likes this
31 minutes ago, Boris said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

Edit: I don’t like to get into shit flinging fights on the forums but I can only imagine how the staff feel reading your posts on the forums when a good chunk of the playerbase is incredibly thankful for it. 

you made some poor suggestions to me about SUV's and Ifrits and when came back with some common sense answers you had no response because what I said is the truth and you know it but won't admit it, the only experienced players complaining are guys who only log on for a couple of hours to fight cartels and do a couple of banks and that's all they do and I have over 6600 hours in asylum so I am not inexperienced.  

cHIP oTLE likes this
38 minutes ago, Boris said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

the biggest chunk of people who like the qilin and prowler patch is APD and strictly cartel fighters 

cHIP oTLE likes this
22 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Noliver you donkey you don't know shit about what I do or don't do, I recall fighting you at a cartel awhile back and you were flying over my gang mate with your Orca and you were hovering low and I ran in and blew you up with a sui-vest and your gang mate told me you yelled in your TS when I got you = you cry baby  so what if I don't war. I have fought at cartels against small groups and big groups and solo capped and fought turfs when they could spawn in their houses when the turf was red and wave assault you. Don't presume to know anything kid

What are u trying to say retard? That was a year ago retard... go do something useful with ur life. And we legit raped u at everycartel so u had to vest us cuz that dosent need any skill

22 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

let me guess you cry and moan and bitch about prowlers and qilins and RPG's being to OP  you cry baby be a man and deal with it and stop being a woman 

Never cryed. Qunlins arent soo over used as on oly. Its the server owner idea and nobody is asking your 50y/o ass play this

Just now, Noliver. said:

What are u trying to say retard? That was a year ago retard... go do something useful with ur life. And we legit raped u at everycartel so u had to vest us cuz that dosent need any skill

Never cryed. Qunlins arent soo over used as on oly. Its the server owner idea and nobody is asking your 50y/o ass play this

raped lmao go get banned again kid and skill??  you dumbass, the only thing that matters is killing the other person by any means necessary, there is nothing the game gives you for killing skillfully except stroking your ego little boy and you keep responding to my 50-year-old ass because we both know you have no heart away from your keyboard 

Just now, Noliver. said:

I brought up that story from a year ago because it was relevant to the conversation, your gang mate told us how you cried out in your TS when I got you = your a cry baby little boy

Soviet Toaster and cHIP oTLE like this
Just now, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

raped lmao go get banned again kid and skill??  you dumbass, the only thing that matters is killing the other person by any means necessary, there is nothing the game gives you for killing skillfully except stroking your ego little boy and you keep responding to my 50-year-old ass because we both know you have no heart away from your keyboard 

Lol. Im not here to roleplay with some old ass pervert. Only here to shoot retards

Just now, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

ayyy my boi PUMP is pumping :D 

LITTLE HANOI and Huan Lee like this