Change Log 8.3.0

It's way to early in the patch to be locking the thread, you guys are free to dislike the patch and argue your points but the personal attacks arnt warranted. Everyone has different experiences and thus differing opinions.

if you're making personal attacks it just makes it look like you can't come up with valid points to support your opinion so just stop. Any more personal attacks will be met with removal from the thread.

please keep the feedback coming administration is activly monitoring feedback both ingame and on forum 

Russell* likes this
Just now, Patato said:

It's way to early in the patch to be locking the thread, you guys are free to dislike the patch and argue your points but the personal attacks arnt warranted. Everyone has different experiences and thus differing opinions.

if you're making personal attacks it just makes it look like you can't come up with valid points to support your opinion so just stop. Any more personal attacks will be met with removal from the thread.

please keep the feedback coming administration is activly monitoring feedback both ingame and on forum 

I didn't get personal with anyone who didn't get personal with me FIRST  but you've made your point 

Soviet Toaster likes this
Just now, Patato said:

patch was p gud keep it up. please fix the sign in kavala hospital. thanks bruv 

Soviet Toaster likes this
Just now, Patato said:

#Bringbackseatbelts

Just now, Patato said:

ay bro the patch was lit fam, but the cars need fixed.  I lightly tapped a rock and had a miscarriage 

Patato, Maaqs, LITTLE HANOI and 7 others like this
1 hour ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

I Embrace conflict with these skinny jeans wearing fidgit spinner playing little boys who have no girlfriends  

I love it! A 50 year old man that are talking shit to teenagers on an altis life forums. Grow up man or just end yourself. 6600 hours on asylum and still dogshit. Your life must be really sad. 

Noliver. likes this
1 minute ago, g1ant said:

I love it! A 50 year old man that are talking shit to teenagers on an altis life forums. Grow up man or just end yourself. 6600 hours on asylum and still dogshit. Your life must be really sad. 

LMAO I love that you can't help responding to me, that shows me your life is just the way it's supposed to be... pathetic anyone who comes at me sideways will get verbally assaulted and that means little boys like you as well, kid and you caring about being relevant in a game tells me you need a girlfriend and more sex in your life or maybe a boyfriend whatever you can get 

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
cHIP oTLE, Maaqs and JillaTijd like this
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT deserves as many likes as possible.  I can hear his raspy raging voice narrating every post.

Don’t hate on the man.  He loves getting into arguments about shit.  And he’s just giving a passionate viewpoint and opinion from an Asylum life player POV, not an Asylum Esports Gamer POV.

very true description  

Just now, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

LMAO I love that you can't help responding to me, that shows me your life is just the way it's supposed to be... pathetic anyone who comes at me sideways will get verbally assaulted and that means little boys like you as well, kid and you caring about being relevant in a game tells me you need a girlfriend and more sex in your life or maybe a boyfriend whatever you can get 

Man. You call yourself PENIS PUMP BANDIT. You are 50 years old and pretty much only thing you do is playing Arma 3. I guess you get alot of girls!!!! (btw: the yearly trip you take to Thailand and fuck some girls doesn't count). Do you even have a job? You are just a unsuccessful man having nooo idea what to do with your life. So you are sitting here trying to chat shit on an altis life forum, and you are even failing on that. 

Grow up man :)

thero and Innate like this
Just now, g1ant said:

Man. You call yourself PENIS PUMP BANDIT. You are 50 years old and pretty much only thing you do is playing Arma 3. I guess you get alot of girls!!!! (btw: the yearly trip you take to Thailand and fuck some girls doesn't count). Do you even have a job? You are just a unsuccessful man having nooo idea what to do with your life. So you are sitting here trying to chat shit on an altis life forum, and you are even failing on that. 

Grow up man :)

Actually, it's the Philippines, not Thailand dumb dumb but I truly Love that you are thinking about what I do in my life away from my PC, that tells me I'm in your head LMAO I have not had one thought about your life away from your keyboard except that you need more sex in your life and I have had multiple likes on most of my comments how many do you have dummy?  you stopped discussing the patch and got personal with me because you have no argument and getting personal with me is all you had left and I LOVE IT !!! = Victory 

3 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Actually, it's the Philippines, not Thailand dumb dumb but I truly Love that you are thinking about what I do in my life away from my PC, that tells me I'm in your head LMAO I have not had one thought about your life away from your keyboard except that you need more sex in your life and I have had multiple likes on most of my comments how many do you have dummy?  you stopped discussing the patch and got personal with me because you have no argument and getting personal with me is all you had left and I LOVE IT !!! = Victory 

Yea ofc I'am gonna think about it! Not everyday you see a 50 year old retard on an altis life forums.

Ofc I'am not gonna waste my time trying to convince a retard about a nerf that everyone saw was necessary. 

Just now, g1ant said:

Yea ofc I'am gonna think about it! Not everyday you see a 50 year old retard on an altis life forums.

Ofc I'am not gonna waste my time trying to convince a retard about a nerf that everyone saw was necessary. 

Necessary for some crying cartel fighters because that's all they do in the game but it's every day you see a whiny kid on the forums complaining to help them in game with a patch instead of just dealing with it like a man but you all are boys so what should I expect  

Just now, Boris said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

In the interest of keeping things civil, could you put a thread with some changes you'd like to see to this patch and maybe include a poll?

If you feel this strongly then it'd be good to see if others share your viewpoint.

I would if I truly thought it would make a difference but it would not and I have always been civil in my post until someone comes at me sideways 

Huan Lee likes this
Just now, Boris said:

@PENIS PUMP BANDIT

In the interest of keeping things civil, could you put a thread with some changes you'd like to see to this patch and maybe include a poll?

If you feel this strongly then it'd be good to see if others share your viewpoint.

Honestly, most of the patch is fine with me but the excessive  prices for the prowler and qilin are unreasonable and the fact that I will have to spend 45K to 50K to purchase a truck that is half the truck the APD can purchase for 25K  makes no sense and they should just get rid of the prowler and qilin for all because nobody is going to buy a half a truck for 50K when they know the APD is getting the full truck for half the price, I already know numerous people who have already sold all of their prowlers and qilins for the profit because they know it's pointless to keep them and get shot out of them so easily 

I can assure you that the people who can make changes to the game will listen to you if you show that enough players support your view.

Which is why I suggested a thread with a poll. You can suggest changes and the owners will look at it, and if you have enough people voting with support for you, there's no reason why the qilin price can't be dropped, or prowlers lose their doors for cops, or any change that you'd like to see.

We aren't dealing with Paratus anymore. These owners listen. Look how quickly money cap disappeared, change can happen if enough people want it.

Just now, Boris said:

I can assure you that the people who can make changes to the game will listen to you if you show that enough players support your view.

Which is why I suggested a thread with a poll. You can suggest changes and the owners will look at it, and if you have enough people voting with support for you, there's no reason why the qilin price can't be dropped, or prowlers lose their doors for cops, or any change that you'd like to see.

We aren't dealing with Paratus anymore. These owners listen. Look how quickly money cap disappeared, change can happen if enough people want it.

I agree that the new owners are trying to get things rolling and fixed and that is appreciated but the people who most want the prowler and qilin nerf are cartel fighters who log on for 2 - 3 hours and only fight cartels and do a couple of banks and then log off 

15 hours ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Also the cop[s get a downing LMG now!! a downing machine gun LMAO and this is not a APD patch buff LOL

It is CPT+ so I think we'll rarely see it because 7.62 rains supreme... Asylum isn't a game of suppressing fire but quick and coordinated single, accurate shots. The only place it might be good in is in Kavala to deal with the rats

31 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Honestly, most of the patch is fine with me but the excessive  prices for the prowler and qilin are unreasonable and the fact that I will have to spend 45K to 50K to purchase a truck that is half the truck the APD can purchase for 25K  makes no sense and they should just get rid of the prowler and qilin for all because nobody is going to buy a half a truck for 50K when they know the APD is getting the full truck for half the price, I already know numerous people who have already sold all of their prowlers and qilins for the profit because they know it's pointless to keep them and get shot out of them so easily 

Why are you so upset about cop vs rebel vehicle prices? Cops get hummingbirds for 30k yet rebels pay upwards of 80k and I've never once heard a peep out of you or anyone else for that matter.

The qilin nerf was completely warranted and in my opinion, they are now redundant and should have just been removed - the majority voiced their opinion and it was adjusted.

Just now, DeepHouse said:

Would be great to the next patch get some buff for the money makers:)

Money is already easy enough to make.

30 minutes ago, |Casper| said:

Really not that hard to stop a quilin push if you have good players on ur side.

I guess you wouldn't know then.

thero, .Casper, TRYHARD and 3 others like this
8 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Why are you so upset about cop vs rebel vehicle prices? Cops get hummingbirds for 30k yet rebels pay upwards of 80k and I've never once heard a peep out of you or anyone else for that matter.

The qilin nerf was completely warranted and in my opinion, they are now redundant and should have just been removed - the majority voiced their opinion and it was adjusted.

Money is already easy enough to make.

I guess you wouldn't know then.

I don't fly and that's why you have not heard from me on that subject

Just now, Jake said:

Just remove the Prowler-Qilin meta, we were fine without them before and we can be fine without them now... All this complaining, maybe removing them would be for the best for everyone

(I would like to see Ifrits cheaper though personally)

This tbh. Obviously depending on if you fix other car damage handlers losing your tire to a road dildo is why quilins are used to get about for just getting a to b.

smellypig and Jake like this
3 hours ago, Boris said:

I mean I kinda agree with the guy penis pump. I feel like they should’ve chose one either higher prices or no doors but instead they went with both and nerfed the space. That’s excessive

Edited by Google™