Change Log 8.3.0

The patchnotes is like a platform for the biggest attention seekers, they will just take a subject and convert it into an campaign.

I love the patch, thanks @Gen. Henry Arnold @Jesse @Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8

Also a note for the attention seekers; no need to reply with *insert dicksucking comment* i'm devoted to my relationship with syrian goats.

Just now, Big Fred said:

You say that now.... B)

Anyways, quilin patch was perfect. Quilins are still tanks when it comes to driving, but not as much when it comes down to deflecting incomming fire. They're half the price of an ifrit and half as useful.

You know how many times I die to idiots on KOTH with the grenade launcher talent?  have like a 5-10 kill streak going on and get randomly blown up by someone whos firing in my general direction within 25m....

Fuck that.

• Tweaked vehicles to be more resilient to non projectile damage.

When is this going to happen?

Ripping the front end off my jeep because I hit a bush or blowing up my SUV because I tapped a wall makes me want to punch kittens. It was a non issue before, I drove the vehicles whose names we shall not mention.

It would seem fair that if the majority of players are going to lose something out of a patch, we should gain something to give balance.....no?

Innate likes this
7 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

When is this going to happen?

Ripping the front end off my jeep because I hit a bush or blowing up my SUV because I tapped a wall makes me want to punch kittens. It was a non issue before, I drove the vehicles whose names we shall not mention.

It would seem fair that if the majority of players are going to lose something out of a patch, we should gain something to give balance.....no?

Getting hotfixed tonight. It’s broken

Hoodlum Priest likes this
41 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Damn theres literally like 3 gangs full of bans.  RIP ganglife for 1 month.  

I know you’re probably just memeing,  but here’s a thought.  Can the CMs announce the new possible exploits so they’re known, and THEN when people do these things, they can be punished?

for example: that FED issue I had Mason talk the admins & owners about...

1 hour ago, Poptart22 said:

@Codie Alterman @DarkKnight @Samperino This needs to be removed it makes The apd too OP please REMOVE!!!!!!! 

They might use them for the hell of it a few times, but they’ll go back to their 7.62s

Either way, if a captain is on, he’s gonna have 25 retards tagging along rockin their knee pads which is WAY worse than any MX SW.

Edited by •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE
Kal-El likes this

Hotfix #2:

• Decreased damage taken to player while in vehicles.
  • Doner Kebabs will no longer make your food value be a decimal point under certain circumstances.
  • Removed APD Prowler doors.
  • Removed Gang Bank cap.
  • Now all players who are in the vicinity of the prison will be charged with Prison Conspiring.
  • Any players who decide to be broken out from jail will also now be charged with Prison Conspiring on top of Escaping Prison.
  • Prison Break delay dropped from 45 minutes to 15 minutes.
  • Syncing at certain zones has been fixed.
  • An option to refill magazines at Rebel Outposts has been added.
  • Re-added the ability to sell weapons at Firearm Factory, vehicles are still disabled.
  • Added lethal MX SW rounds to Cop shop.
  • Some security adjustments.
Innate, Zoex, Bustah and 13 others like this