Change Log 8.3.0

23 hours ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Noliver you donkey you don't know shit about what I do or don't do, I recall fighting you at a cartel awhile back and you were flying over my gang mate with your Orca and you were hovering low and I ran in and blew you up with a sui-vest and your gang mate told me you yelled in your TS when I got you = you cry baby  so what if I don't war. I have fought at cartels against small groups and big groups and solo capped and fought turfs when they could spawn in their houses when the turf was red and wave assault you. Don't presume to know anything kid

Dude why did they give the APD prowlers? it's because cops got sick of chasing rebel qilins and prowlers and when they sirened they got shot out of their hatchbacks, I have watched APD streamers before and heard them complaining ( this sucks, we get shot out of our cars and we can shoot back) but you want me to drive an SUV around getting shot out of it by an APD prowler = no thanks 

That's great but why do you have no response to my points? I will tell you it's because driving an SUV is only helping the APD  not me and driving an Ifrit all over the map is not practical and you know this to be true 

I saw your picture of west rocks and so what, deal with it and stop bitching in the forums until they do something in a patch that is excessive, if you need to have doors removed so that you have a better chance of shooting someone out of an open top truck then your shooting is suspect, I have been capping and 6 guys rolled in with qilins and that is smart so you all don't get killed on one vehicle by an RPG. but I don't cry and complain about it in the forums, I just shoot them out of the prowlers or qilins if I have a shot but who is gonna buy a prowler or qilin for 45K or 50K when they get half the truck the APD gets for 25K  like that makes any sense 

in every single one of these posts, you are bitching about how this update has done you wrong or saying how you fuck up kids, for one second put yourself in the shoes of someone else and think is it really worth it complaining about this there is no reason for the excessive hate  

4 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

"Players can no longer sync their location while within 200m of any cartel."

Unfortunately this was allowing people at cartel to retain their gear if they were killed, Alt+tabbed, and logged back in. 

So what was fixed? Do you no longer keep your loadout after alt + f4ing or was the "No sync zone" removed?

Just now, danile666 said:

Why not just call it out as the exploit it is and take action on these guys.  

To say every time someone logs off after dying is an exploit would be quite the stretch. 

2 hours ago, KIIAK said:

in every single one of these posts, you are bitching about how this update has done you wrong or saying how you fuck up kids, for one second put yourself in the shoes of someone else and think is it really worth it complaining about this there is no reason for the excessive hate  

Well, now that you have spoken up I shall retort, First I never said anything about this patch as a whole, I solely talked about the pricing of the prowler and qilin and how the APD gets a whole prowler for half the price that civs pay for half a prowler, second I never used the words I fuck kids up, so if you are gonna try and quote me make sure it's something I actually said, third I did not insult anyone on this post who did not come at me sideways first and lastly when my father dies you can have his job and try and give me advice but until then save the unsolicited advice. 

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
Maaqs likes this
12 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

We tested this and tested the Hunter GMG with flashbangs... Both were insanely OP.

You think removing doors to a Qlin is a cop buff?  We couldve had that.

you don't need flashbangs when you can just pull up next to me while chasing me in my prowler or qilin or fly over me in a little bird and shoot my entire exposed body out of my truck = I will be going to the booty house a lot more :(

4 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Well, now that you have spoken up I shall retort, First I never said anything about this patch as a whole, I solely talked about the pricing of the prowler and qilin and how the APD gets a whole prowler for half the price that civs pay for half a prowler, second I never used the words I fuck kids up, so if you are gonna try and quote me make sure it's something I actually said, third I did not insult anyone on this post who did not come at me sideways first and lastly when my father dies you can have his job and try and give me advice but until then save the unsolicited advice. 

Nobody cares what ur saying retard stop using forums and do something with your life

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Hotfix #2:

• Decreased damage taken to player while in vehicles.
  • Doner Kebabs will no longer make your food value be a decimal point under certain circumstances.
  • Removed APD Prowler doors.
  • Removed Gang Bank cap.
  • Now all players who are in the vicinity of the prison will be charged with Prison Conspiring.
  • Any players who decide to be broken out from jail will also now be charged with Prison Conspiring on top of Escaping Prison.
  • Prison Break delay dropped from 45 minutes to 15 minutes.
  • Syncing at certain zones has been fixed.
  • An option to refill magazines at Rebel Outposts has been added.
  • Re-added the ability to sell weapons at Firearm Factory, vehicles are still disabled.
  • Added lethal MX SW rounds to Cop shop.
  • Some security adjustments.

Another fantastic patch mate serious

Just now, Noliver. said:

Wat. Only reason I respond is to try to get some old ass virgin off an thread

bullshit!! you respond because you can't stop yourself and that's because this is the only time you can not feel like a kid by talking trash  and that is over when you log off and you calling me a virgin is actually funny LMAO even at my age I am better looking than you are now kid and more personality and confidence and the girls like all of those traits and you don't have any of them :)

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
51 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

you don't need flashbangs when you can just pull up next to me while chasing me in my prowler or qilin or fly over me in a little bird and shoot my entire exposed body out of my truck = I will be going to the booty house a lot more :(

People have been doing perfectly fine on this server before the qilin/prowler came. So I think you will be fine without having doors on them.

Edited by g1ant
Google™ likes this

I don't necessarily agree with dropping the prison cool down from 45 to 15 minutes. since the update I've noticed that there are constantly rebels doing prisons,banks, and feds and cops barely have time to do anything else. at least on server 1. It's just starting to seem like i'm going from firefight to firefight and feels more like wasteland/KOTH instead on interacting with civilians normally.

Nubis, Russell* and danile666 like this
20 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

I don't necessarily agree with dropping the prison cool down from 45 to 15 minutes. since the update I've noticed that there are constantly rebels doing prisons,banks, and feds and cops barely have time to do anything else. at least on server 1. It's just starting to seem like i'm going from firefight to firefight and feels more like wasteland/KOTH instead on interacting with civilians normally.

Sounds like heaven tbh.

It'll drop off in a little while, people are probably just excited to have the good prison back.

Also I don't think anyone is going to complain if you don't respond to them if they're back2back2back.

Google™, sakha and Noliver. like this
46 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

You are such a crybaby get over yourself. You will never be sgt again either btw

1 hour ago, MatthewV said:

Shut up go once die then don’t go back.

also @Gen. Henry Arnold Can we sell weapons at Black Market production now?

Edited by Google™