Change Log 8.3.0

2 hours ago, MatthewV said:

I don't necessarily agree with dropping the prison cool down from 45 to 15 minutes. since the update I've noticed that there are constantly rebels doing prisons,banks, and feds and cops barely have time to do anything else. at least on server 1. It's just starting to seem like i'm going from firefight to firefight and feels more like wasteland/KOTH instead on interacting with civilians normally.

Er this what i meant to quote idk why my phone did the other one

On 1/25/2019 at 3:58 PM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Yes, just no vehicle selling. You can still craft to keep.

I know ya'll have lot on your plates but is there going to be some kind of interaction when you say cop bust's suspect at BM and gives the "value of the guns", in some aspect of when people get busted at drug dealer "traces of narcotics."? @Gen. Henry Arnold @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood

Edited by Russell*
@Bump
Just now, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

@Leady @Mitch (IFRIT) 

When logging between servers, i get the Cop --> Civ cooldown screen.  i'm not even whitelisted.  Is this intended to slow down the server hopping?

I mean the fact that they didn't even change the message to like Cooldown for switching servers is a big yikes.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:03 AM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

An option to refill magazines at Rebel Outposts has been added.

How does this not work? Literally takes 5 seconds to test. Lol you guys seem extremely lazy when it comes to testing code.

I guess that's what happens whenever you hire a skin designer to develop your Altis Life server that is created with code and not MS Paint. This might help you.

0cpzco8l0h321.jpg

Edited by Google™
Masonn likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

How does this not work? Literally takes 5 seconds to test. Lol you guys seem extremely lazy when it comes to testing code.

I guess that's what happens whenever you hire a skin designer to develop your Altis Life server that is created with code and not MS Paint.

Thank you for your concern Google. @Bikstok has been hard at work fixing this issue for the cool feature he implemented. We will release the fix with another hotfix. 

All new additions/changes are now being tested on multiple private test servers so we do not experience issues like this again. Thank you for doing the 5 second test to let us know of the bug.

57 minutes ago, Google™ said:

I guess that's what happens whenever you hire a skin designer to develop your Altis Life server that is created with code and not MS Paint. This might help you.

Bit toxic! It did work in tests. Right now it's broken for some people while it works for others. Hotfix was pushed to dev earlier today, so it'll be fixed on live soon enough.

I'll make sure to be more thorough with my testing though. Wouldn't want a search engine dissing me again!

Edited by Bikstok
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

We havent stopped working on that....

You guys wanted some content, right?  We took some time out to do that, but, it still is first priority.  

A lot of stuff you guys dont see.

Is there still anything that can be done or are you guys just puzzled when looking at the mission file and such?

I don't mean to be toxic when I say this I just didn't know how to word it better.

Edited by Steve
Just now, Bikstok said:

Bit toxic! It did work in tests. Right now it's broken for some people while it works for others. Hotfix was pushed to dev earlier today, so it'll be fixed on live soon enough.

I'll make sure to be more thorough with my testing though. Wouldn't want a search engine dissing me again!

I can't even be mad at you after what you just said lol. Ty for fixing it!

Crossfade likes this
19 minutes ago, Steve said:

Is there still anything that can be done or are you guys just puzzled when looking at the mission file and such?

I don't mean to be toxic when I say this I just didn't know how to word it better.

Yes.  We have a hat that we put ideas in, we shake the hat, and choose at random.  Today we tried cleaning the keyboard.  

It didn't work.

Will apply when each server restarts... enjoy the lag due to all the downloads :mellow:

Hotfix #3:

• Removed role switch/server hop cooldown
  • Fixed some exploits
  • Magazine Refiling should now work properly at Rebel Outposts
  • Server 3 Precinct is back to being enabled and will remain now (sorry...)
  • Federal Reserve elevated marker will now remove at the correct time
Sikorsky, Xavorey, Blake. and 10 others like this
15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Probably the fact that people are downloading the mission file... Days after/on updates typically are not the best in regards to performance.

Is it possible that you can make the mission file downloadable outsidr the server join, so we can download it then go on arma then head straight onto asylum?

or am i just talkin horse shit

Just now, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

Is it possible that you can make the mission file downloadable outsidr the server join, so we can download it then go on arma then head straight onto asylum?

or am i just talkin horse shit

You'd have to download it from like the website and then move it in your directory.. Or we'd have to make a program to do it for you. However, you'd have to run it or something before you connect every time or something. No one would do it tbh. More work than it's worth. If we had mods or something, then yes it'd be useful.